Foreword

Hello, and thank you for reading my story:)
I just wanted to say a few things before we begin.

One, this is purely fiction and I picture a few things different for this book than they are in real life.

Second Cillian isn't married in this book, he was, but they parted on good terms, don't hold any grudges and they have two children together one is a boy and the other a girl (I know that Cillian has two sons but I need to switch that for the story). I also don't like to picture Yvonne McGuinness -his actual wife- (btw the two are 20 years married this year, isn't that so wonderful like??) but if you want to do that, that's fine.

Third, she's going to be a musician and I'm going to use songs from Billie Eillish, Taylor Swift, Gracie Abrams, Sabrina Carpenter and Olivia Rodgrigo (and maybe some other artists along the way). Obviously, I didn't wrote them, so I'm going to say a disclaimer really quick: The songs I'm going to use aren't mine and they are rightfully owned by the respective artists.

I'm going to change the time to my liking so that it all matches up.
I don't know if I'm going to write smut, maybe I am, maybe not. I think I'm going to decide that spontaneously.

Also, English isn't my first language, but I'm going to try my best.

This is my first book, so please be kind.
This is all just for fun and I do this for me because I wanted to try something out.
I will still try my best even if it's just for me.

If there are any TW's, I'm going to write them above the chapter so you guys know.

Have fun reading:)