A Return to Unova

Twilight would be teleporting to each of her friend's house inviting them to explore with Keldeo in his Pokemon world region as they all accepted to come. She would teleport herself and the other ponies back to Keldeo and Spike.

"Oooooooh!!! New city we're going!!! Is anybody nervisited!? Because I AM!" Said Pinkie Pie as she was exited.

"Pinkie, that's not even a real word." AppleJack reminded Pinkie.

"It's just a word I made up that makes me feel excited AND nervous at the same time." Pinkie explained.

"Wait..." Said Keldeo as he realized.

"Huh..?" Twilight noticed.

"I went through a space-time rift that appeared... I don't know if it'll appear again." Said Keldeo as he was concerned.

"Hmm... where did it appear?" Twilight questioned Keldeo.

"Did it appear anywhere in Equestria?" Twilight guessed.

"Wait... look!" Keldeo cried as he noticed.

"Huh?!" Said Twilight as she also noticed when Keldeo saw a rift in space and time open.

"What are we waiting for? LETS GO!" Rainbow Dash yelled out but then suddenly, 3 figures would appear from the rift.

"Keldeo?" Said the voice that was familiar to Keldeo as he was surprised.

"It can't be!" Keldeo realized.

"Who's that..?" Rarity asked.

"Keldeo! We found you!" Terrakion cried.

"Terrakion!" Keldeo cried.

"Who are they?" Twilight asked.

"Uhh... I'm confused." Said AppleJack.

"Boy am I glad to see you!" Said Keldeo.

"We saw a strange portal, so we went to check it out as we were looking for you, Keldeo." Virizion explained.

"Who... are you guys..?" Twilight asked.

"These are my guardians and mentors." Keldeo answered.

"Nice to meet you 3, I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle but you may call me Twilight." Said Twilight as she introduced herself.

"Pinkie Pies my name!" Pinkie did as well along with AppleJack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Spike.

"I'm Terrakion." Said Terrakion.

"Virizion." Said Virizion.

"And Cobalion." Said Cobalion last.

"Nice to meet you all." Said the mane 6 and Spike altogether.

"Can we all come visit your world and explore?" Spike asked.

"I wanna see what your world looks like!" Pinkie cried excitedly.

"And maybe I can see some cute Pokemon creatures." Fluttershy suggested.

"So can we explore your world?" Spike asked again.

"Yeah!" Keldeo answered.

"Yay!" Pinkie cheered.

"I bet there are fabulous Pokemon out there. And maybe a spa!" Rarity imagined.

"It's possible. To the rift!" Said Keldeo as everypony, Spike, Keldeo and the Swords of Justice go into the rift. They would appear in the Pokemon world after getting out of the rift.

"WHOA...!" Said everypony in amazement.

"I'm home! In Unova!" Keldeo cried.

"So Unova is your home?" Twilight asked.