Chapter 27

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

The sounds of someone, to be specific a group of people whispering eventually woke the person who was spooning the other. He groggily rubs his eye, squinting and adjusting to see who was whispering so loud.

"Dude you woke him up!" The guy talked loudly while the other shushed him. "No! Look what you did Haechan! You woke him up man!" Jaemin slapped his arm, scolding him for being so loud as Haechan defended saying he was being quiet enough and it was Mark's fault saying hes not a deep sleeper.

"What the fuck are you guys doing in our room?" He groggily asked the nervous looking friends of his. "Oh good morning Lee Minhyung- breakfast is not ready." Haechan awkwardly said while his friends facepalmed.

"Youre fucked." Jisung sighed while walking out of the room. "Did he just fucking curse?" Jaemin gasped clutching Chenle's hair.

"My fucking hair!" Chenle screamed in pain while Jeno tried to let go of Jaemin's hands off Chenle's hair.

"Now who's loud!" Haechan pointed out scoffing out loud. "Guys you're waking her up!" Jeno warned.

"You guys are so noisy." Mark said as the person beside him stirred in her sleep. "I appreciate it if you just leave before i freaking call your soulmates to get your ass out of my room."

"We're not afraid of-" Haechan gulped as he stared at his soulmate behind Jeno. "Oh hi baby yes i'll go with you my queen."

"Coward-" Now it was Jaemin's turn to gulp in fear as his soulmate was looking at him with a spatula in her hand. "Before i fucking smack you with this spatula you better get your ass in the kitchen and help me." His soulmate walked off to the kitchen with Jaemin trailing behind her.

"I'm not gonna say anything- Chenle lets go before we get smack in the head." Jeno and Chenle walked out of the room.

Mark sighed in relief before realising Renjun wasn't there, well hes kinda relieved that he was the only normal one in their group besides Shotaro, Jaehyun and Johnny (maybe).

Mark stared at his soulmate's face, smiling softly as she sleeps peacefully after all the ruckus their friend made. Moving away the lonely strand of her hair out of her face, his perfect view. Softly caressing her face, trying not to wake her up. But soon his smile dropped when he remembered she was still mad at him for something he had avoided for the past months.

Huijin soon woke up, Mark hadn't realised she had woken up that early as he was still in his train of thoughts, fighting with his inner self.

"Uhh morning Mark." She sat up facing her soulmate. "Oh uh morning. How's your sleep?" Mark asked as he sat up.

Huijin blushed, her eyes darted from his face to his bare torso. She didn't realise he was half naked the whole time.

"My eyes are up here love, take a picture if you wanna see it longer." He chuckled as Huijin fake coughed darting her eyes everywhere but him.