Chapter Three: Visionaries

As Leutrim and I walked past the many Cameramen awaiting orders, we approached a Cameraman who looked like he was in charge. What were we supposed to do besides blindly follow orders?

The Cameraman looked over at us. "Hey! You guys came just in time. Just getting ready for a huge face off!" He was surprisingly happy.

I looked around. There were many Cameramen, a few larger ones, but besides that, we didn't have much going for us. Seemed like this was going to be a terrible fight, and not for the Skibidi Toilets, either. It would be terrible for us. I looked back at the Cameraman incharge.

I felt obligated to ask him about the likelihood that we would live past this encounter. "How likely-" I started, but he cut me off.

"We're in good hands." He patted me on the back, then walked off.

I looked at Leutrim, who assured me. "I'm sure he knows what he's talking about." Leutrim could always look on the brightside. I misspoke, he had a sort of delusional innocence. There it was.

Leutrim and I walked over to a car that had been all but destroyed. These battles haven't been great for the city around us. New York had looked better. As we sat down, I looked around at my fellow Cameramen who had collected here to fight. None of them looked like they were in the highest of spirits. I couldn't blame them, I was only here because there wasn't much else to do.

Some time passed, giving me time to think. I thought about where this war was going. If it continued like this, the Skibidi Toilets would steamroll us in no time. Hundreds of Camermen would lose their lives, and for what? We would be as close to a victory as we have ever been. Not even close.

While I had been thinking, the Cameramen around us had begun to move. It seemed like they had received orders while I was thinking. Leutrim seemed too eager to join them, and I didn't have a great idea on what else to do.

As I got closer, I realized where we were. This was where the Skibidi Toilet's shrine was. As a memorial to the first Skibidi Toilet, it was heavily guarded. We must have been expecting a large victory here, as it was such an important location for the toilets. With it being such an important place, I expected there to be more toilets, but our company of Cameramen just about outnumbered them.

I looked over at Leutrim, and at the same time, we both decided to split up and try to flush some toilets. I spotted a Cameraman having a hard time with a few Skibidi Toilets, and I rushed over to him. Just in time I flushed one of them before it got to him, allowing us to take out the last two. After giving him a thumbs up, I looked around again. It was a clear victory, we were taking out so many toilets, the memorial had even fallen down.
As I looked for my fellow Cameramen, I realized most of them were running away. I was surprised at first, looking around there was no chance we were losing. But, I decided now wasn't the time to go against the Cameramen. I ran after them hoping not to get left behind. The only reason we would be running was if we knew something bad was going to come. That's when I realized I hadn't seen Leutrim for a while. I turned back to the battle ground. There was a large Cameraman who was dealing with the police Skibidi Toilets. They must have been reinforcements. The large Cameraman was losing due to how many there were around him.
As I continued to look, I saw Leutrim, on the other side of the battlefield. I was about to motion for him to come over when I heard a crash. A large Skibidi Toilet covered in a camo design slid across the battlefield, running over the large Cameraman in its path. It seemed to be aiming right for Leutrim. As it got closer, it exploded, the camo designed pieces falling everywhere. Just then I heard the Skibidi call again as another toilet, this one the normal white color, but just as big as the previous. As it slid towards Leutrim, a large loafer kicked it into a building in the distance, exploding on impact. Just after that, another Skibidi Toilet emerged. As it played its obnoxious song, it stepped towards Leutrim. This Skibidi Toilet has three, large, spider-like legs which it stood on, as well as a gatling gun attached to it. This one, like the others, did not get far until it was grabbed by a huge, gloved hand, and smashed into pieces.

I looked up to see Leutrim's savior, a colossal Cameraman, whose size made all of the giant Cameramen around look tiny. His camerahead was complemented by two other cameras to its side, and he had boosters on his back. While he didn't seem to really have any weapons, his sheer size was enough. He looked down at Leutrim, before giving him a thumbs up. The Titan Cameraman then used his boosters to fly away, no doubt to continue fighting the Skibidi Toilets.
I looked at Leutrim, and beckoned him over. He came running over right away. "That was crazy!" Leutrim surprisingly didn't seem shocked or anything, just in pure awe. "He saved my life, and then he gave me a thumbs up, how cool was that!"

I just nodded. I turned to the crowd of Cameramen who had begun walking away again. I didn't see any real reason to keep on going; the Titan Cameraman dwarfed all of the Skibidi Toilets I had seen so far, the war was most likely about to be over.

Just then, a Cameraman spoke to me. "Aren't you coming, too?" He asked.

I looked at him, he was like any normal Cameraman, except for his uncommon black camera. "Where? I thought the war would be over now we have the titan."

"Well, don't you want to watch?" He looked over at Leutrim. "We're finally going to get our revenge. That G-Man Toilet is going down."
I looked at him, confused. "G-Man Toilet?" Leutrim seemed just as out of the loop as I was; what had we missed while we were on our mission.

The black camera cameraman looked at us, seemingly shocked. "Wow, you don't know?" He waited, as if we were suddenly going to be enlightened. "Well, he's what we're fighting against. He's the strongest Skibidi Toilet. He's one of the largest, and most resilient of them. He has survived our most powerful attacks. And, he has yellow laser vision."

On the mention of laser vision, I suddenly knew what he was talking about. What seemed like ages ago, but was really just a day or two ago, was coming back to me. That Skibidi Toilet who totally destroyed the first offensive I was a part of.

"Yeah, I saw him." I said. "During the first mission I was a part of, he totally wrecked us."
The Cameraman looked at Leutrim for any sort of recognition, before he gave up. "Well, that's the Skibidi Toilet that Titan Cameraman is going to bring hell to." He nodded his head.

"Well, thanks for the information. I'm Povel by the way, and this is Leutrim." I said, giving him a thumbs up.

"I'm Kitorni. I'll see you around, I gotta make sure I get a front row seat." Kitorni ran to catch up with the other Cameramen.

"Well, he was nice." Leutrim said.

"Yeah." I looked at the area around us, the city, which was slowly getting destroyed as a byproduct of war. I couldn't help but feel off, all those Cameramen expecting an easy victory against the G-Man Toilet. If anything went wrong, we could be in some trouble. But, it was unlikely that the Titan Cameraman could be defeated, right?
"Povel? Are you okay, you were just looking off into the distance." Leutrim interrupted me. "It looked like you were having a monologue, just you forgot to speak out loud.

I turned to look at Leutrim. "No, I'm fine. Let's catch up with the other Cameramen.

The two of us jog over, hoping that we don't miss the show.