Chapter 41

"Wait did you say Haley?" I said shocked. This could be Joshes Haley I was so excited and started freaking out. Calm down Riley it might not even be the same person.

"Yeah" she said looking at me strangely.

"Uh nothing um you go to the bathroom I'm gonna go get some rest but when you wake up in the morning come over to the room next to the main one in the far corner my family's over there and I want to talk to you about something" I say smiling wide she probably thinks I'm crazy but I don't care if this was Joshes Haley they could be together again.

"Okay" she says giggling awkwardly.

"Night" I say waving before skipping quietly to the end of the hall then tip toe threw the room of sleeping people until I get to me sleeping bag.

"Hey" I whisper before kissing Axels cheek.

"What are you so happy for?" He says pulling me close to him as I rest my head on his chest and hold his free hand.

"I think I found the girl Josh is looking for" I say giggling quietly.

"Really? That's great, now can we talk more about this in the morning I'm tired" he says yawning cutely.

"Yes babe love you" I say giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Mh I love your kisses" he says moaning softly and snuggling in to me closing his eyes.

I just smile widely and fall fast asleep to the beating of his beautiful heart.

I wake up to a room full of strangers all talking quietly I look up at my group as they slowly start getting up.

"Morning" I say looking up in to Axels eyes I could never get tired of.

"Hello beautiful" he said kissing my forehead.

"What do you think is going to go on today?" I say slowly detaching my self from Axels warm embrace.

"I.." but before he could speak we were inturpted by Haley.

"Good morning love birds" she says smiling blushing lightly.

"Hey Haley?" I said questioning her as I remembered what happened last night.

"Oh my god Haley Hey!" I said more excited sitting up.

"Come sit down here" I say patting the floor next to me.

"Um there's someone Id like you to see, but I don't know how you'll react so I'll be right I'm gonna go look for them" I say smiling widely at her standing up slowly.

"I'll be back soon" I wondered around quickly looking threw the room at all the guards none looking like Josh. I went out in the hall nothing I started to wonder down the maze section Josh brought me to last night.

Nothing I couldn't find him. I exhaled loudly to myself turning back to the room.

"Riley you ok?" I hear a soft voice behind me.

"Josh" I said excitedly running up to him flinging my arms around his shoulders.

"What's up?" He says giggling slightly.

"Oh sorry" I said pulling my self off him awkwardly.

"There's someone Id like you to see and don't get your hopes up I'm not sure if it's the right girl but I didn't want to be the one to tell her" I said probably not making any sense at all.

He gave me a confused look, I just smiled.

"Follow me" I said before walking quickly back to my corner of the room.