⁂𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 (𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯)⁂

Aliyah's Pov:

The younger students were rushing off the train as fast as they could to see their parents. I wanted to do opposite.

We all took our trunks and stepped off the train. Enzo, Matt and I went with Enzo towards his parents who were talking with Theo's parents, whom he immediately went to.

"Enzo, my love, I miss you" Esmerelda hugged him tightly, kissing his cheeks multiple times, making him chuckle, "Miss you too, mum"

"Al, Matt! My favorites of all Enzo's friends" she hugged us next, "Hey Esmerelda" smiled Mattheo. "Missed you lots"

"Ah, the only twins I know" joked Charles, whom we hugged as well.

We then both went over to Theo, only to be greeted first by his mum, "My god, Aliyah, you've gotten even prettier! E lei è la tua ragazza adesso?" She asked in Italian, and I gave a look of confusion as I couldn't speak a lick of Italian, only the word 'Sí'.

Theo chuckled, "Yeah she is". I hugged her feeling awkward as to maybe she doesn't know about Theo and I?

"Hi, Mrs. Nott" I finally said, "Please, it's Cassiopeia from now on" she smiled at me and kissed my cheek as well. That definitely shows it.

"And Mr. Nott" I shook Tiberius's hand, "Aliyah." He nodded, "I hope Theodore is treating you well as his girlfriend" he raised a brow. I laughed, "He treats me more than well, you don't have to worry".

"Mattheo, how are you, mate?" He greeted Matt after being greeted by Cassiopeia.

I turned to Theo, sighing "Well, we've uhm... got to go..." . He hugged me tightly and I did back, "You'll call me or text if anything happens, okay bella?" He reassured.

I nodded, and he pulled me in for a last kiss before I left, "I love you, I'll call you and Enzo as soon as we can, alright?", "Of course, I love you too".

"We'll update you guys on everything" Mattheo and he hugged as well, "See you, mate".

Matt and I held hands, sadly apparating to the front of our large, dark manor. "We're here..." he said rather depressingly. I squeezed his hand, "We'll be alright. As long as we've got each other, yeah?" I forced a smile. "...Yeah"

We used our key and entered the empty place. No other sound but the one of the fireplace crackling in the living room.

That was until, Voldemort appeared right in our faces. "Hello... children"

We simply gave glares back, walking upstairs to our rooms before he stopped us for a second. "Wait", he said, Bellatrix appearing right behind him, smirking. "What do you want you bitch" snarled Mattheo.

With the flick of her wand, identical cuts were formed on the sides of our faces, "We'll do worse tomorrow" she laughed.

I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs with Mattheo, going to our separate rooms that were right next to each other. Some house elves fixed our things and I used the passage in my room to get to Mattheo's where we helped each other clean up the bloody cut.

"Elle est une vraie salope, tu sais. Je pense qu'elle a seulement revenue pour d'argent et pour nous torturer" I yapped on as Mattheo cleaned the blood off my face after I fixed him up.

"convenu. Elle est une chienne qui cherche tellement à attirer l'attention." He agreed.

I placed a plaster on his face and I picked up my phone, dialing a number. "Who're you calling?". "Theo and Enzo, I forgot to and they probably think we're dead" I chuckled.

They picked up in almost an instant, turning video call on. "Please tell me she didn't hurt you too bad" said Theo.

"We're fine" I showed them the scratch on Mattheo and I's face. "Said she'll do worse tomorrow, though" Mattheo added.

The group was quiet the entire deatheater meeting the next day, we only sent small text messages on a group chat with our phones under the table.

I, obviously, was not paying attention and not giving a shit about they were talking about, "Aliyah" my father demanded, but I wasn't focused.

"Aliyah!" Called out Bellatrix this time, waving a crucio curse at me. I pushed my chair back, gripping at the arms of it as I began severely shaking, an instant feel of severe pain running through my body.

It took everything in me not to cry or scream out, my friends and their parents looking horrified.

I was being tortured, put kept my head down the entire time "make it stop" i said in the lowest voice possible. "Couldn't hear you, Aliyah, speak a bit louder" she smirked.

I began to whimper and cry "make it stop, please" i repeated slightly louder.

"I can't hear youu" she teased, cackling. "For fucks sake, make it stop!" I finally cried out in pain, which is when Voldemort stopped it himself. "Now, now, Bellatrix, let her save her cries for later" he said.

Although the pain stopped, I felt my breathing speed up, hands shaking. Enzo gripped my hand, running out of the room with me and Theo followed behind.

"Oh god, not again, not again" tears streamed down my face and Enzo sat me down on the living room's couch, holding my hand and sitting beside me.

Theo ran in, kneeling down in front of me and placing his hands on my knees. "Hey, hey, tesoro, breathe" he instructed. He and Enzo kept talking, but their voices were a blur.

I breathed in, but choked, as if my lungs were blocked. I was trembling, hands and feet shaking and face all wet and red. This had to be one of the worst panic attacks yet.

I let go of Enzo's hand, using it to grip at the roots of my hair to get any sort of relaxation, but nothing worked. The sounds of me choking on my breath and sobs could be likely heard in the entire house at this point.

I was overheating and overstimulated. I could feel every seam of my light cardigan as I quickly took it off, thinking it could possibly calm me down somehow.

I felt horrible, squeezing my eyes shut and trying to listen to Enzo's words. "Al, this is a really bad one, I know, just please breathe in for five seconds then out for another five, okay?" He explained, demonstrating with exaggeration.

"Match his breathing, okay? You're going to be fine" Theo said with a severe look of concern on his face. I nodded and he reached for my hands, taking them into his.

Mattheo, Draco, Pansy and Blaise rushed in the room most probably after getting permission. "What the hell's happening to her?" Asked Pansy in concern.

"It's a panic attack, she's okay" said Mattheo as he joined with Theo and Enzo to help me.
None of them would give up, not until I finally breathed stably again. And even after that, I sobbed, burying my face in my knees. This one was definitely worse than the one at Hogwarts.

The meeting by now had finished, and apparently someone texted Enzo, "There's no way you're staying here tonight, you're both staying at my house for at least a day or two. My orders and mum's orders" said Enzo to Matt and I.

—————
1218 wc
A bit better
Love using my experiences with anxiety for writing😁
VOTEE!!
🩷🩶