A Blackened Weather (2)

Recap and Continuation
Previously, The winner of the contest was Mireille, who was then announced as the new 'weather girl' shortly after her victory. Everyone in the studio and the audience watching congratulated the teen, all except Aurora Boreal, a finalist in the competition. The blonde wasn't happy that she lost and stormed off the vicinity of the studio in dissatisfaction. This didn't go unnoticed as Hawkmoth sensed her negative emotions and schemes to use her as his next villain for his nefarious plans.

----Aurora----

After storming off, Aurora was currently in the elevator, speaking her thoughts with venom laced in her voice "I should have won, I have the talent, the star looks, everything to win! But she took everything away from me. They've taken everything away from me! They..." as Aurora continued ranting her reasons 'why she should've been deemed as the winner' inside the enclosed metal box, but was cut off by the sudden stop of the elevator. Aurora screamed at the sudden stop of transportation. 

Out of nowhere, a black butterfly entered the elevator and has yet to be noticed by the girl. Aurora saw it and realized what it was, so she tried block it but failed. The anthropoid flew straight to her umbrella and disappeared as soon as it came into contact with Aurora's possession finishing it's objective. To create a link for Aurora to be used by Hawkmoth.

"So correct you are. You should have won. Yes..." Hawkmoth, and Aurora weren't shocked to hear his voice. No. Instead she concurred with what the villain stated, "Yes! I should've been the one to win! I should've been the new weather girl!!!" She said and Hawkmoth in the receiving end of the line smiled as if he was saying with his looks 'hook, line and sinker!!!'

"Stormy Weather, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to seek revenge on them as my weather girl. All you have to do is bring me the Miraculous. Can you do that?" He inquired despite already knowing the answer

"Yes!" Aurora said sounding she's made a forceful resolve. Hawkmoth was glad at the response, "That's my weather girl. Show the world who the best weather girl really is!" As he says those words, Aurora's body was enveloped in a purplish black. The scene cuts to the elevator stopping in one of the floors and opens to reveal Aurora's new appearance as Stormy Weather!

----No One's POV----At the Park, Adrian is still doing his photoshoot and the girls are currently watching this at a distance except for Chloe, who was eating her 4th box of sweets while reading a COTE fanfic about someone becoming Ike

At the Park, Adrian is still doing his photoshoot and the girls are currently watching this at a distance except for Chloe, who was eating her 4th box of sweets while reading a COTE fanfic about someone becoming Ike.

(A/N:If the author of the work sees this. I just wanna say that was a good song. Now it's on my playlist. Thx)

'I am going to download Chasin' You later' the blonde possessor thought. Chloe stopped reading and took a drink of water to cleanse her throat of the sweetness. After the she goes to see Marinette, Alya and Manon, who're currently hiding behind a tree.

"Come on. We're gonna stroll over there real cool as if we just happened to be passing by." Marinette said. Then Alya asked, "Then what?"

"Then? I'll invite him out for a fruit smoothie at the end of the photo shoot! Then, we'll get married! Live happily ever after in a beautiful house and have two kids? No, three. And a dog! Maybe a cat? Nah, forget the cat. A hamster! I love hamsters!" Marinette's tone became more determined and crazed as she finished her sentence. Leaving Alya to deadpan and sigh at her friend's plan, Manon was confused as she doesn't understand, and Chloe just compares that Marinette with a normal fan in classroom of the elite or Honkai impact.

'She can pass as one of them' Chloe calmly concluded in her mind as Marinette was moving them similar to how Charlie from hazbin was moved by Alastor in the Pilot.

Adrian saw the group so he waved at them and Marinette saw along with everyone else. Now she's acting even more head over heels for him causing Chloe to look at her awkwardly

----Chloe----
'Marinette you really need to stop acting like that. I don't want to have to babysit a protagonist turned yandere in the future' I pinched the bridge of my nose just seeing her talk about Adrian before taking care Manon again.

I'll just see how this pans out as I eat remaining sweets along with playing HSR in my phone. 'I wonder what I can get from the cave of corrosion this time? I hope I can get some Attack percentage boots and body or maybe a CRIT DMG body for future character's like Argenti. I have time before that so I'll have a chance to at least get a decent relic.

While I was doing that, some interesting things were happening at a different location and it involves with a villain. How do I know? It was because I met another R.O.B. and they gave my hydro vision a new function, Foresight. Though it limits my activation as I need to be close with the main protagonists to use it. Then the ability can only let me glimpse on active villain's action ranging from one to five minutes and this doesn't have a Cooldown so long I'm with Marinette.

Anyways I decided to continue my game of HSR but as a guise for my mental thoughts so I can think about Marinette's new foe. Seeing from my premonition abilities, it seems that the new villain goes by the name of Stormy Weather and her ability is tethered to using the weather as her name hints.

Seeing the villains capabilities, she seems to possess quite a dangerous potential. I mean she somehow looks to me like Weather Wizard and it makes me think that she can manifest climate driven natural disasters but from my gatherings it seems that the villain has yet to realize it. It's most likely due to her lack of understanding of her abilities and that's good. Marinette and black cat may not be able to win against her when that happens but let's not think about it. Now there's only like 3 minutes left before she arrives so I should be wary of her but I won't leave. No, I'll stay to see more of the villain's abilities in person so it's time to play the poor bystander hehe~

Now I just need to bare Marinette's antics and wait for Stormy Weather to arrive.