XX

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"hi its jimmy fallon and today im here with a part of the cast of elite academy to surprise some fans." jimmy whispered slighty laughing as we stood behind the curtains. "emma and ryan couldnt make it today but we are with the younger ones here lets go."

we all waved at the camera while we had to be quiet as the first group came on.

three teenage girls made their way onto the little stage with the big poster behind them, posing for the picture.

jimmy signed for xochitl and momona to go out and photobomb them. xochitl stood behind the three girls and put two fingers up both hands, smiling bright. while momona stood left from them sticking out her tongue. 

"okay another one. 3..2..1.." the producer said as xochitl and momona screamed at 1 making the girls scream aswell.

"OMG" the girls all gasped as they hugged them. "this cant be real."

"it is real." momona said to the girls giving the same energy back.

then a group of two teenage girls and two teenage boys came on and started posing aswell.

jimmy now signed for me and walker to join him to photobomb them. walker jumped on jimmy's back as they stood left from the girls and i stood left from the two boys putting a hand on the one of the boys shoulder making him scream when the photo was taken.

the boys were both shocked with wide eyes as the both hugged me and then hugged walker and jimmy. the two girls also hugged us.

"omg hi y/n" one of the girls said as she gave me another hug. i laughed at her reaction hugging her back.

"how are you?" i asked her as she had to catch her breath from screaming making me laugh again.

"im dreaming" she exclaimed as she grabbed her friends arm trying to keep composure.

the next group were two parents with two boys. jimmy now signed for mason and brady to go out. "okay stand in the middle and say cheese"

mason and brady jumped in the front when the producer counted to three shocking the family. the two boys started to jump up and down with their hands at their mouths.

"oh.... my...." one said as he stood still in shock. brady put one hand on his shoulder laughing at him. "how are you buddy?"

"im good. how are you?" he answered as his parents watched in joy.

a big group of teenagers then stood on the little stage and got into a pose all devided over the little space. me, momona and xochitl got out of the curtain going up in front.

"dont mind us were just joining." i said as we went infront of them. the teenage girls all started screaming as we began to hug them.

"XOCHITL OMG"
"MOMONA WHAT"
"HI Y/N"

up next was a big group of teenage boys. they stood on the little stage with the five of them. on the count of three walker, brady and mason jumped out and posed with them.

the boys all gasped as the photo was taken. "hey guys whats up?" mason said as the boys all started to laugh out of shock.

"bro how are you??" one of the guys said as they hugged. they all had a little talk and took another photo.