Welcome to The Rapunzels

Welcome readers to my 7th ONC and my 9th story! This year I've decided to write a tale based on family secrets, betrayal, and the power of determination. 

The prompts I'm using are: (main) #95 I will become as monstrous as I must. (secondary) #38 I hate you so much, I can't even bring myself to kill you. Both prompts will be vital for me to write about Fia, Lexi, and Lulu's tragic story. 

Warning!! I don't write happy, fluffy anything!! If you're a first-time reader, take that to mind. I swear, I abuse my characters, and I make sure everyone suffers. The Rapunzels is going to be dark.

 The Rapunzels is going to be dark

Confined to the family's estate since birth, three sisters have never seen the outside world. Taught they are unable to leave home due to their long hair, Lexi, Lulu, and Fia secretly envy their volatile father and narcissistic mother whose short locks allow them to come and go whenever they wish. Raised believing their grandparents live in the TV set, the young women's knowledge about the outside world is skewed.

On the eve of Fia's eighteenth birthday, life as they know it is altered when the sisters find a young man unconscious in their yard. Believing he is an angel, they hide him in the guest house. Soon Fia's feelings for the man bloom and she finds herself sneaking to the guest house to be with him.

When the lies the sisters have been told begin to unravel, Fia decides she will do whatever it takes to escape. The only thing holding her back is her long dark hair.

If you'd like to read this story, add it to your reading list! Thank you for taking the time to visit my page :D