Chapter 5 : Fake Love

For Jungkook, the morning is bright albeit of his sleepless night. He minds keeps wondering why he felt aroused when Taehyung was tending his wounds last night. The feeling was raw and unusual. Jungkook is attracted to him from the moment he saw him first time in day light. He forces his emotions to halt for any further advancement when Dr. Jin informed that Taehyung has same effect on everyone irrespective of gender. But yesterday night, what he felt was far from emotion of gratitude. He was seduced by the naivety of the other – a dangerous combination. Is he gay? A new exploration for him about himself still clouding his mind of his sexual orientation. Are that why no girls piques his interest? Hence, a sleepless night because his thoughts were kept shifting from his preferences and his belief about him being straight. A certain sensation keeps his heart twitching whole night. His shy bunny smile with red rosy face takes control unknowingly between different intervals when his attention swings on memories of last night.

It is 9am when Jungkook is called in study room 1. When he entered, he sees Jhope, Dr. Jin and Yoongi sitting with Taehyung on a round table with lots of newspapers lying. He bows to greet them morning. Jhope asked him to sit beside Taehyung. Rest all notices him but get busy with some paper work. Jungkook has no idea what is going on and why is he called. Though his heart refuse to have any positive thoughts about whole scenario. The moment he sits his hands brushes with Taehyung's hand which was hanging at back of chair creating tingling sensation in his heart again.

Chaos is a term which never leaves side of a celebrity. Personally, or professionally, their whole life revolves around bedlam, sometimes benefitting them, sometimes unforgiving. But this time Jungkook is a part of Taehyung's pandemonium. Whole Kim mansion is chaotic from morning after an article published in leading newspaper with a picture of him with Jungkook titling - Idol Kim Taehyung is gay and found seducing his boyfriend. Someone clicked picture from yesterday night when Taehyung was tending Jungkook.

(Something like this, not getting exact picture readers, keep your imagination floating)

"Told you all this boy is trouble." Yoongi snaps at Jungkook gritting his teeth.

"Hyung" "Yoongi" Taehyung and Dr. Jin speaks at same time.

"Hyung, you just landed in morning, you don't know the whole situation."

"So, what is it? Care to explain Taehyung-ah? Why are you sitting so close to him and looking like you both are about to kiss."

"Hyung, stop imagining like others. You are better than this. Do you not have trust on me and Jungkook?"

"For you I am sure but this boy is trouble."

Jungkook still unaware of what is going on and why is he accused of kissing Taehyung? He is attracted but struggling with his own emotions, not able to understand them. His brows frowns creating wrinkles of his forehead.

"I...I don't get it."

Jhope shows him article published in newspaper. Jungkook was shocked to read the title and more shocked to observe the picture underneath.