Chapter 2: A text from the taylor Swift

It is a couple weeks after Travis went to taylors concert and he is still sad he's not with taylor at least not yet but he still has hopes he will get the girl. Travis is planning on telling Jason about the story during new heights podcast filming day today and it will go up on YouTube tomorrow.

Travis pov
I pick up my phone and call Jason if he's ready to start filming the podcast. "Hey Jason you ready to start filming ? ", asked travis. " Yes travis but there is fighting going on Wyatt and elliotte are fighting calm down stop fighting ", said Jason. " Oh no hopefully Kylie figures it out", said travis. "Yeah, Kylie stop there fight please and bring them upstairs", said Jason. " Will do, Wyatt and elliotte stop fighting now! ", said Kylie. " Ellie stole my toy", said Wyatt. "No stop I didn't wy", said elliotte. " Yes you did!! ", said Wyatt. " Ok now if y'all are fight and steal no one will get the toy", said Kylie. "Hey that's not fair", said Wyatt. " It's not fair what you little girls are doing Come on let's go upstairs ", said Kylie. Kylie brings the two little girls upstairs.
Jason sets up his computer and headphones for the podcast and Travis does the same at his house.

Jason starts reading a adread and starts mentions a few big artists doing tours. And Travis mentions taylor.
" Speaking of taylor Swift I know you went to the taylor Swift concert how was it? ", asked Jason ."Well I was disappointed that she didn't talk before or after her shows to save her voice for the 44 songs she sings so I was butt hurt I couldn't give her one of the bracelets I made her", said Travis. " You made her a bracelet? ", asked Jason. " yeah if you up on taylor concerts her fans make bracelets to trade with other fans and I got a bunch of them but I wanted to give taylor Swift one with my number on it", said Travis smiling. "Your number as in 87 or your phone number? ", asked Jason. " You know which one", said Travis. Jason starts laughing at Travis.

A few days later, Travis receives a text from none other than taylor Swift herself and is so shocked. "Omg taylor messaged me? Actually?? ", said Travis. He clicks on the message from taylors Instagram account. It reads
Taylorswift: Hi Travis right? So I heard you made a bracelet for me but didn't get to give it I thought that was so sweet of you and Travis your really cute I was wondering can we go out to dinner a day next week? ", asked taylor in the text.
Killatrav: Omg no way taylor I can't believe your messaging me of course I would love to dinner with you come to Kansas City you could come to my house first
Travis sends a picture of his address
Taylorswift: Yay awesome I can't wait but before that Travis would you like to be my boyfriend I think your a really nice and handsome guy
Killatrav: Of course and I think your so beautiful I've had a crush on you for years so I can't believe you actually want me
Taylorswift: Oh wow that's crazy you've loved me for years how sweet anyways I have to go bye new boyfriend
Travis exits Instagram and smiles at the thought that taylor is now his girlfriend he truly can't believe it the woman of his dreams is his.
Authors note
Ok guys hope you enjoyed remember to vote and comment your thoughts!