Chapter 5

To my surprise I fell into a slide which led me into a room with multiple other slides connecting to it. Every slide had a sign above them containing names like Leith Pierre, Stella Greyber, and the one I came down from, Elliot Ludwig.

There was also a closed door that led to the Game Station, I and Poppy's destination, and another Power Room.

Since the Game Station was closed off, I decided to go into the Power Room.

I had to connect two rods with two bulbs once again, though this one was a little bit more difficult to figure out, still I eventually got it after a few tries.

Exiting the Power Room, I noticed that the door to the Game Station is now open. Walking over to the giant doorway, I could already see that it was dark on the other side, making me raise my guards.

And once again, it was a long and dark hallway. Classic. Though, this one hallway was really tall. I couldn't see the ceiling at all.

I took the first few steps and seeing that nothing happened, I continued, letting my guard down.

At the end of the hallway was another big door with a panel above it. I had to activate it with my Grabpack's right hand, so that's what I did.

I shot at it, thinking it would be easy peasy. Oh how comfortable I got while walking down the hallway. I am in a factory filled with toys that have murderous intent.

A long pink arm came down from the darkness, presumably the same one that yanked Poppy into the hole, grabbing onto my Grabpack's right hand a few centimetres away from the panel. It soon went back up, ripping off my red hand.

"WHAT THE-?!"

"A new playmate!" A pink spider-like toy came down from the darkness, her two feet and one arm attached to the two walls next to her to keep her up. She left one of her arms behind in the darkness. That sinister smile on her face was the scariest to me.

"It's been sooo long. Isn't this exciting Poppy?" In her free hand was the porcelain doll I teamed up with, Poppy.

"Very exciting Mommy!" The spider-like toy mimicked Poppy.

"W-w-who are you and what do you want to do with Poppy?!" I mustered up a small bit of courage to ask. The toy just giggled.

"Oh, you know who I am, you've been here already.. but in case you forgot- I am Mommy Long Legs! And I heard that Poppy just wanted to give you the train code... Now how is that fun?!"

Mommy turned upside down mid air while speaking. "Instead, why don't we make a game out of it? The Game Station is still working. And if you win all three games, I'll give you the train code!" Mommy mimicked Poppy again. "Mommy loves that idea, Poppy! Uu, you're going to have so much fun!"

"W-what do you mean I've already been here? This is my first time here." I asked. Maybe someone looked like me... But that's impossible, I haven't seen anyone that looks kinda like me, except my-

"You worked here, you monster." Spoke Mommy in a mumble, confusing me. She quickly changed the topic. "Head to Musical Memory, and let Mommy handle the rest."

The toy giggled again, moving her face close to mine, causing a small pink spot to appear on both sides of my face.

"Obey the rules, or I'll tear you apart, and eat your insides- while you're still alive." She giggled again, then moved back into the shadows with Poppy. The door in front of me opened, letting me enter the Game Station. That last sentence of her speech made me freeze for the next few minutes, not knowing if I should move or not.

Eventually coming back to my senses, continue into the dark space. The lights lit up the moment I entered, allowing me to see.
There were two playgrounds on both sides, and there was the train at the other side of the room.

I noticed a cardboard cutout of Mommy Long Legs to my side. I walked over to it and hesitantly pushed the button. I was expecting some goofy lines, but loud static scared the shit out of me.

I jumped back, almost falling over. I heard giggling, but upon looking around, I couldn't see anyone around.

After calming down, I walked closer to the train. Only when I got closer did I notice three doors on the floor. There was one to my right, left and front.

To my left was Wack-A-Wuggy, in front was Statues, the dog-caterpillar mix already made me feel creeped out, and finally to my right was Musical Memory. Though the door was closed.

I heard a beep, and looked in the direction of Statues, where I heard the noise coming from. It was coming from three levers that had three lights above them. One of the levers had a red light glowing above it, which is where the noise came from.

I pulled the lever, thinking it would just open the door to where I want to go, but nooo.. it scared the shit out of me again! That damn Mommy has got me fearing for my life every second that passes!

I heard another chuckle after getting scared, but still not seeing anyone, I dismissed it.

"Hi kids! Welcome to the Game Station! I'm Stella and we've got three super, duper fun games to play! These little tests show us just how crazy, strong and smart you are! Follow Mommy Long Legs down the stairs and we'll start by playing Musical Memory! See you in a bit!"

After that amazing speech from the intercom, the door to Musical Memory opened, allowing me to descend into Musical Memory.

---

Words: 987