A/n 2024 may be just the worst year...

Yeah I know not a chapter, rather an author's note. Can we just take the time to realize how bad 2024 has been lately, and it's only been 1 month. 1 MONTH, and I can barely stay alive at this point.

⚠Venting past this point ⚠

Just today, I got cheated on by my gf (I'm a girl btw don't be weird about that) and she got back with her ex without even telling me and keeping so much distance from me. Turns out her ex has been sending rude and offensive stuff that deeply upsets me and it just crushs my heart.
Another thing is the crisis with tiktok about losing songs, blah blah blah.
Then there's being super busy with work and school which are killing me and draining my mental health at the moment.
I'm growing tired each day, and after losing not just a gf, but a best friend it's difficult to even continue.(Sorry about the detailed and upsetting stuff, I did put a warning for a reason)
It's been difficult to do things I enjoy when I've been so busy, lacking motivation to do it and to be able to even continue on with life in general.
It's been difficult and I could say so many more things right now, but I won't.

All I'm saying is, enjoy your times and memories now, cos they replay better in your head and heart than they do on photos, social media that sort of thing (I feel like that didn't make sense but eh).
I have no times on when I post stuffs, so you just gotta deal with it and hopefully I'll be able to pull through this hell that it's been lately.
The Amazing Digital Circus, is one of the dew things that I still love and will never stop loving, so chances of this book being cancelled is unlikely, unless I'm dead.

So stay safe out there and don't trust everyone out there in the world, cos I've recently lost my trust in parents and even lost friends.....

Stay happy and hydrated people❤

And thanks for reading all of this (if you did) it does mean a lot🫂