Problems

Do vote and comment 🥰👍.

Mahika Pov

"But papa-" I was stopped by my step  mother, "bas ye final hai Mahika, you are getting married to Rajveer Singh Raghuvanshi and that's my final decision!" My stepmom said and tears were coming out of my eyes.

I just came back from my university and my parents decided that they are going to give me to The King of Jaipur to pay his debit. I couldn't believe that this is happening. I'm so young for him. He won't accept me! He will surely reject me after seeing this face and body.

"It will be a proper wedding" My step mother said and she went inside her room with my elder step sister, Adwita. No one ever loves me.

"Mahika" my father called out for me but I ignored him and made my way towards my room, "please, ek baar sunlo" he said with cracked voice and I stopped in my way and turned around to see him with teary eyes.

He surely loves me, his eyes were saying. He wants to stop this but can't. And I quickly run and hugged him and cried and he hugged me back.

"P-papa" I cried and he also cried with me."acha abh meri taraf dheko" he said to me and I wiped my tears and looked at him, "papa ki beti ho na?" He asked me and I nodded my head, "toh fir smile karon" he said with a sad smile and I smiled a little.

"Mughe pata hai, tumhe nhi Jana hai... Me ye rokna chahta hu.... Par mughe unhe vapis paise bhi Dene hai, aur mere pas itni rakam nhi hai" he said while hugging me and I was listening his heartbeats.

"Papa" i said to him and he hmmed, "me ye shadi karungi" I don't want to see my father suffering for him I can sacrifice anything! "Beta" he looked at me and hugged me more tightly.

Wedding day

The stylists were making me ready and I don't know how fast the days went. I couldn't believe that I'm marrying someone whom I don't even love. And... He is the King! He is beast!

"Ma,am your ready and they are calling for you" one maid said to me and I nodded my head and saw my father on side waiting for me. "Nazar na Lage meri bachi ko" he said and I laughed at him, while some tears were gathering but I didn't let them fall and ruin the makeup.

"Chale?" I asked my father and he nodded his head and stand beside me and took my right arm. We were going downstairs and I can feel many people. This scares me, what if I did something wrong?

I was so scared at this moment but I slowly slowly took my steps. And I finally reached down. Everyone was staring at me and the flashes were coming. Soo many peoples. Ofcourse it's their King's marriage.

And I can see my step mom and step sister glaring at me but I couldn't do anything. And finally I reached towards him, his presence makes me shiver. I couldn't see his face properly because of veil but I know he is damn handsome.

I have seen his face, sharp jawline that can cut me, sharp Cheekbones and his eyes, emerald green, it's soo beautiful I couldn't express. And I got out of my trance when I heard pandit ji starting with the Pooja.

We were doing what he was saying and now I need to keep my hands above his. I slowly slowly kept above it and it sends me shivers. His touch is soo, what? Wait stop my brain!

And I again focused on what pandit ji is saying. now it was time to put the vermala and the sindhur he took the vermala on his hands and started putting it on my neck. My veil was still hiding my face.

And he opened my veil and stared at me, and I was staring back at his green eyes, soo beautiful oh god! He took the sindhur on his fingers and put on my partion of my hair. And yes, now I'm a married woman.

And we need to take 7fere around the fire. First it was my turn and I was moving slowly.

Marriage was done and now I'm in the car with Rajveer ji who's in his calls busy. And I was just looking outside watching the surroundings. But inside I'm so scared!!

The car stopped, it means we have reached and my door was opened by someone and he bowed infront of me and I couldn't think of something and I bowed also. And started to move with Rajveer ji.

The family members were waiting for us, and Rajveer mom was with her arti ki thali. She did arti and welcomed me. I slowly kicked the lota filled with rice for greh pravesh. And there was kept Alta on plate and I moved towards that and put my feet and moved upon the white cloth.

We did Pooja and went to our room. I was so scared because I didn't talked with Rajveer ji, and by what should I call him? Hukum, right? Yes that's better.

I sat on bed as it's said that veil should be removed by the husband only, and it was already late night. I was nervous because hukum still didn't came and I was playing with my hands. And the door opened releaving hukum.

My breath stopped when he made his way towards me and my heart was beating so fast!! Help!!!

He reached towards me and removed the veil, I met his green eyes and he stared at me. Oh god why is he so handsome?!?

And I looked down because I can feel my cheeks feeling hot, "look up" his voice, it's soo powerful and it was sending me shivers. And his finger pulled my face close to him by holding my chin.

I could feel his breaths and he was calm meanwhile I was dieing here! "Never bow infront of me, or my bodygaurds, or anyone else" he said with his cold voice by which I quickly nodded my head not making him angry.

"I didn't heard your voice" I don't want him to get angry! "Y-yes, H-hukum" oh god, why am I suttering?? He chuckled and left my face and I sighed. His closeness made my body boil!

"H-hukum!" I said to him as he was going somewhere, I don't know how said. "Yes my Queen" When he said 'queen' it flattered my heart, focus Mahika!

"Umm... Wh-wheres th-the w-washroom?" Why the hell am I suttering?? He will think me that I can't speak properly, "it's here" he said pointing at my side and I nodded my head and bowed at him and quickly went inside.

First I removed the makeup and jewellery, but later I was stucked on my blouse I couldn't open the zip. I tried many times but I failed, oh god!! How am I open this thing??

I took my duppatta and covered myself and went outside, first I look the room if By chance hukum is here and he was not here thank god. I'm planning to call any maid or any female member I can meet.

I reached the door and I was about to open when I heard someone's cold and stern voice, it could be only one person and that is hukum. "Where are you going?" I stopped there and freezed oh god, now what am I gonna do??

"I asked something" he said with his strong voice and it made me flinch and I turned to him, "v-vo....." I couldn't think of anything and I closed my eyes and I'm gonna tell him the truth.

"Ba-baat es-esi hai......k-ki mer-mere se me-mera b-b-blouse n-nhi khul rha" I was suttering alot like, I was scared what will his reaction will be, angry??? Mad??? Will he slap me?? But I didn't get anything instead he held my wrist and made me somewhere.

And it was washroom I was confused what is he doing? "Me apni ankhein band rkhaunga, aur tum ye duppata se apne aap ko aage se dhak lo" when he said this, this gave me butterflies, he is soo nice!!! Oh Mahika don't fall for him!! And I quickly did what he said to me.

I covered myself from duppata from front, "agar Vishwas na ho, toh mughe dhek sakti ho" I was peeking at him and he saw me which embarassed me, and I closed my eyes. I could feel the blouse zip opening.

And it feels down and I felt cold, "your clothes are kept in this closest, and outside also, but for now you can have whatever it's inside this" he said and I heard the door closing. I sighed and smiled at the same time.

I guess, I will fall for him.

Sooo yessss, new chapter done!! Gonna post this today only!!! And do make sure to spread love on this book also!!! Pleaseeee ❤️‍🩹🥰.

Bye, I love you ♥️💗