What a depressing life

Hi(≧▽≦)/ I wrote this thing for fun hehehehe

And because my friend told me to do it!! ε===(っ≧ω≦)っoh yeah btw I'm actually an artist not a writer so I may make a mistake if it's happening forgive me pleasseeeeeeeee;)

My drawing of kyubey!! Check my insta; shinji_koon1 or Twitter shinji_koon okay let's start!

Y/n is a just a lonely and depressed girl without friends.
She barely woke up in the morning to go to school. All this teen girl did was wake up with a frown on her and went to the kitchen to see that her parents already had gone to their work, leaving for her a piece of cheese, bread, and a pot of tea.

_eh.....
This is the worst breakfast ever...

They always leave me the remains of their breakfast, which is always cheese, a piece of bread, and some tea

The worst thing is that they know that I HATE SOMETHING CALLED TEA?!! WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO ME?!??! Do they like torturing me?

y/n accepted the reality. She ate some of the bread and threw the tea and cheese in the trash. She got dressed, took her bag, and put some novels in it. She left the house and went to school, the place this girl hates most in life.
She sat on her seat, laying her head on the table... This girl has always been lonely, without friends, perhaps because she is eccentric, or perhaps because she complains a lot and hates most things.
Immediately after the end of school, she returned home and noticed that her father had returned from work before her mother

_Hello my sweet daughter! ((Her father said)),
but y/n didn't care about him and went to her room. She immediately changed her clothes and wear her comfortable pajama.
She jumped into bed and took out her romance novel, which she had put in her school bag

_Finally!!
She said it in a happy and cheerful tone

_I did not have time to read it in school because of the many classes!!!

she started reading the romantic novel with great pleasure in the events of this novel. Y/n has always loved novels, especially romantic novels. This girl has always wanted to be part of these imaginative romantic novels that take place in a purely magical world.

But suddenly the electricity went out, and during this time she heard the sound of something falling from the shelf. I noticed a strange animal entering.
_w.. What is this?!?
The electricity came back on again and this animal approached her. Y/n was terrified

_Well, this animal does not look normal

This animal looked like a stuffed toy. It blink a little, but wait a minute, this animal can talk!?