The Rift to a New World

It would be a while after since Keldeo had become a Sword of Justice with the help of Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Ash and his friends right by his side battling Kyurem, achieving his secret sword and Ash's Champion era. Keldeo would be at Unova with the Swords of Justice training.

"You've done well, Keldeo. Your training has paid off." Said Cobalion.

"Thanks, Cobalion!" Keldeo thanked.

"Now that you've done enough training, feel free to talk to us if you're ready for more." Said Virizion.

"But for now, let's rest awhile." Terrakion suggested.

"Mhm. I'm off on another adventure!" Said Keldeo.

"Good luck!" Said Cobalion.

As Keldeo walks in the forest, he senses something appearing.

"A rift in space and time? Where could it lead to?" Keldeo wondered as he walks into the rift.

"Hello?" Said Keldeo wondering if anybody is there. Keldeo would be in the rift until it appears in PonyVille then he walks out of the rift.

"Woah! What is this place? It can't be Ultra Space. And it can't be the Pokemon world at all!" Keldeo thought.

"I'll have a look around." Keldeo suggested as he looked around.

"There's multiple Ponyta? If I can even call them that... I don't think they're Ponyta at all! They talk too." Keldeo thought as he looked around.

"This is really, really strange." Said Keldeo as he never experienced in a world like Equestria before.

"And what is this? It looks like... some kind of castle?" Keldeo wondered to himself.

"I'll have to go see who lives there and ask where I am." Keldeo thought as he trots to the Castle of Friendship and knocks on the castle door.

"Hmm? Who could that be?" Twilight wondered as she goes to open the door and spotted Keldeo.

"Oh, hi!" Said Twilight.

"Woah... hello." Said Keldeo in amazement.

"You seem to be new. I don't think I'm in the Pokemon world. Where AM I?" Keldeo asked.

"You're in a land called Equestria, where unicorns, earth pony and pegasus live." Twilight answered.

"E...questria? Woah, that's completely new to me! There are no Pokemon here!" Said Keldeo.

"Pokemon...?" Said Twilight as she didn't know about it.

"Oh. You probably don't have any idea what I'm talking about, do ya?" Keldeo questioned.

"No, I don't. I don't know those kinds of creatures." Twilight answered.

"I may look like a unicorn, but... I'm a kind of creature called a Pokemon." Keldeo explained.

"I can see that." Twilight said as she gets it.

"I'm Keldeo." Keldeo introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, Keldeo. I'm Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship." Twilight introduced as well.

"Lovely name, Twilight Sparkle." Keldeo complimented as suddenly his cheeks glow.

"And you're a princess? WOW. I'm amazed!" Keldeo said in amazement.

"Heh yeah..." Said Twilight as she blushed.

"I don't know why I'm blushing right now..." Said Twilight.

"Huh?" Keldeo thought.

"Uhhh... never mind." Said Twilight as Owlowisous would fly to Twilight.

"Hoo." Owlowisous hooed.