PART8. 1: DUEL!

!OPTION!

Y/N'S LOGIC
__________________________________________

THE READER 'THE ONE WHO REPONDS ' CHOOSES TO GO AND PHYSICALLY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM
__________________________________________

You decide it's best to physically fight them since you literally could close their mouths and do a dropkick 360 on them. (You really think you can pull that off by watching YouTube tutorials at 3am??)

You stare at the Frey twin deciding that he's gonna be the victim. He turned to see you, ready to cast a spell on you. You fearlessly ran full speed towards him, ready to get him to the hospital.

PANG!

You fell to the floor, your head bleeding you don't even know what hit you. It felt like a wall. "Aaaèæhhhahahah." You wince slowly touch your forehead and felt an egg is formed on your head.... Anddd it's bleeding.

"Y/N,are you okay? " Daniel hurriedly ran towards you. "Painful noises" you replied as you slowly faint. The last thing you heard was the Frey twin laughing their ass off.

[ Timeskip by the fact that you full speed towards the duel barrier that you fainted like a pokemon! ]

You open your eyes to be met with a ceiling, a white one. "Where am I? " you look around to see a nurse. "Oh you are awake!" the nurse exclaimed. "Your friends are here to visit you. " She said as went to get them. 'Why am I in bed? ' you thought as you lay back down to the insanely comfortable bed. 'Holy shut, ' you thought, 'I wanna sleep soo badly. ' you ready to dosed off, hugging the pillow in the process.

"I know you're awake. " you felt a warm hand grabbing your shirt like you're some kind of cat. "Wut you who why. " you turned to see Daniel and Cassandra. "Ohhh Dannny andd Cassidy. " you drooled as you try to hug them with your now weak ass arms.

"How did you even managed to hit yourself SO HARD THAT YOU MANAGED TO FAINT. " Daniel shouted at you, making you nervous.

"EXCUSE ME, I didn't know there will be an invisible barrier. " you spoke out.

"Your IQ is as high as room temperature ." He shakes his head.

"Kelvin? No shirt. " you gave a smug grin.

"Looks like she didn't explain the rule right. " he turned to Cassandra, putting the blame on her. "And you didn't seem to know her enough to warn her. " she scoffs.

"At least I know her longer! " he hissed.

"I actually met her first. " she thundered. "At a clothing store. "

"At least she likes me more. " he puts his arms on his waist.

"Why would you say that. " she asked.

"I-" he suddenly stopped to actually think about what she said.

"I knew her longer than you, " she spoke "she was the one who wanted to sit next to me. " she added, each sentence just making him sadder and sadder. "What makes you think that? " she repeats the question.

You actually start to think, you couldn't find a reason why he'd think that you would care for him more. You did sat with Cassandra in the train despite the hatred towards the Frey twins. Is it because of her helping you getting a uniform? He did get you an owl too. As you agonised over the question, Daniel spoke out to ask for your well-being.

"Are you alright? " He asked

"Yeah, I'm fine. " You answered, looking around you realize Cassandra is gone and left a pile of flowers for you. You grab the flower and randomly pointed at Daniel. "You want one? " you asked.

"No thank you. " he muttered.

"More for me I guess. " you ate the flowers with hesitation. He looks at you in shocked

"Why did you ran towards Fisher like that? " he then asked genuinely curious.

"I thought I could close his mouth and attack him. " you have to explain your idiotic plan.

"... That's not how duels work. " he facepalm.

"The goal of duels are supposed to teach you to use spell and strategize. " he looks at you. "Nurse also said that you are now discharged. You can go to the next lesson. " he says, pulling out of bed.

"What time is it? " you asked Daniel.

"I think it's now night, you should go back to your dorm" he answered, slowly bringing you outside your dorm.

"Bye, see you tomorrow. " he waved goodbye as he slowly got out of your sight.

You couldn't help but feel like he's slightly distraught from what Cassandra said just now. You hoped that you could somehow help him.

You change into your pj's and thug yourself to sleep.... Except you couldn't. You have already slept at the nurse's office that your now energized.

"I wanna go find Ivy. "

! OPTION !

GO AND FIND IVY

NAHH SHE CAN DO IT HERSELF

Daniel thoughts on y/n ⬇

_______
A/N

Neville would be so proud of us if there isn't an invisible barrier blocking us.

Angst at its finest

Bro I DID NOT realize how we long we left Ivy in the room, I watched a gameplay and holy crap, we battled Cassandra and the Frey twins, we  flew with Robyn, heck we literally danced with the CHARACTERS,we literally left her to rot in the room.