your royal highnesses

3rd person pov

?????"your highness we have found them"

Wondering in the streets , a young man with silver hair and red eyes shielding himself from the sun with his clocked covering him from unwanted attention , he looks about 13-15 years old , with an Aura of a beast , A silver suit of armor to match his prideful look.He is none other than the 3rd prince of the empire Ricardo la crystala (made up name)

Ricardo"where were they located"his voice was both calm and venomous, the prince has been looking for his missing siblings for the past five years they were kidnapped by a maid the moment they were born and ever since then the royal family have been looking for them hoping that the twins are both alive and well.

Guard "in the orphanage near the town church your highness, the people near the orphanage said they saw two children with silver hair , red and blue eyes that have a flicker of gold in them , they're about 5 years old of age ... " he finishes . His highness burning hope in his heart began to grow , hi immediately summoned all his knights ,who were lurking in the shadows.

Ricardo "let's get moving, the sooner the better for us to see them"

The knights followed his highness closely behind , determined to find their missing highness and bring them back to the royal palace where they belong.

Ricardo's mind"hold on you two, I'm bringing you back once in for all"

-----------------------------------------------------------
With the twins

Both twins got dragged out in the cell by a woman who happened to be the directors wife , and throws the twins into the backyard causing eminence pain on them,

"GET TO WORK!!!" She slammed the door shout , Elias quickly got up and help Elizabeth stand up .

Elias "are you ok Lizzy?" He asked concerned in his voice as he wiped his sister's face with his sleeve

Elizabeth "I'm ok how about you Eli?"

Elias "I'm good , just a small bruise nothing to worry about"

Elizabeth was worried for her brother he protected her countless times and yet she couldn't do the same for him Elizabeth felt guilty , she teared up a bit , Elias sighed as he gave his sister a tight reassuring embrace .

Elias "Lizzy don't cry you know how I get when you cry" he grip tighten on Elizabeth, which cause her to stop crying and nob, Elias smiled getting off her and planted a quick kiss on her in the head . Elizabeth giggles returning his gesture by kissing him on the cheek.

Elizabeth " I'll get some herbs for your wounds so it won't get infected"

Elias"sounds like a plan!"

Elizabeth"but what about work?"

Elias"well do it later we still have a long day "

Elizabeth"ok! Let's get some barriers and apple while we're in the forest"

Elias" I'm gonna catch some rabbits or birds, we could really need some meat right now (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)"

Elizabeth"....."

Elias"I-I-I mean*cough* buy! I'll buy meat later since I still have tree silver coins in my pocket hahaha" Elias sweat drop

Elizabeth" I'm gonna make carry !!"

Elias"....."

Elizabeth"what?"

Elias" you act like a five years old excited to get a new toy "

Elizabeth"to be frank we ARE five years old"

Elias"yeah but mentally not , if I have to add up our age now and our past age we're pretty much twenty years old by now"

Twins"........"

Elizabeth"let's not talk about the past"

Elias"agree"

Elizabeth and Elias both held each other's hands making their way to the forest, not knowing that their being watched by an unknown person hiding in the shadows .

-----------------------------------------------------------

With his highness Ricardo

His highness was in the leaving of the orphanage , the director and wife sat down across the table nervously , feeling the murderous aura around his highness , Ricardo takes one sip of his tea.

Director "y-y-your hi-highness, what owes the pleasure ha,ha" he cracks a smile trying to hide his nervousness on his highness , Ricardo glared at him sending shivers down his spine , his highness puts down his tea and cross his arms and legs

Ricardo "will director, I'm actually looking for children age 4-5 do you have any?"

Director's wife"y-yes w-would you like to s-see them w-we have a alot of children here I'll send them all here right away!"

The director's wife immediately got up ran out the door and later came back with twelve children following behind her, they all stared at his highness in amazement his beauty was very captivating even to children so you can't really bleam the children for staring

Director's wife"h-here's the children y-your highness choice which one would you like to take"

As she shows them to his highness none of them looks like what his highness was looking for , he sighed feeling disappointed feeling tired and exhausted he wondered if his siblings were really here , but then one of his knights showed up with through the windows and whisper's to his highness with made Ricardo's eyes widened, he turn to face the director once again with an even more intense aura.

Ricardo "it seems there are still kids wondering outside right now"

The two married couples flinched terrified at his highness even the children started to tremble because of his harsh voice

Ricardo "vic"

A man showed up from behind and bowed down , he was wearing a black suit,brown hair and eyes

Victor "yes your highness"

Ricardo "go to the forest out back and bring two children here NOW!"

Victor "yes your highness I'll be back in a minute"

He vanished into the air , Ricardo finished his tea and demanded more tea , the director's wife hurriedly got up and to fitch more , while his highness waits he wondered how well he would talk to the two if they meet if the two really are his missing siblings, he was so excited a smile creep in his face ,

Please I hope they are my siblings

-----------------------------------------------------------
Word count 1022