Prologue

Kim Namjoon was a busy man at his 32years he hasn't enjoyed social life at all he did was school and work all his life no relationship .

His only friends hoseok and yoongi had gotten married for 4 years now and has a son of 3years now .

His parents have been over his matter about settling down for the past year cause being gay at 32 in Korea is like being 60 in straight world cause the young gays wants young gays as well in this world we are now ..

There have been series of match up for him for the past year but after one week he finds reasons to break up no matter how good the person is . For a moment his family thought maybe he was straight but instead he hookup with the girls they had matchmake with him and left them ..

He is bisexual but that's not the problem he wasn't giving any gender a chance ..

It was taehyungs wedding with jungkook the love of his life , taehyung was 27 and jungkook 25 both were his juniors in the uni and he was invited he felt like it would be a Shame to go to the wedding on his own so he decided to ask his bestfriends for advice ..

Crazy friends group chat ..

Nam-
Hi house ,
I need an advice on how I can go to a wedding with a plus one ..

Yoongs-
But you are single.

Nams-
I know that ,that's why I need your help on this .

hoseokie-

Rent someone ..

Nams-

I can't pick up someone on the street.

Hoseokie-

I have someone who is professional in this , and if you wanna get laid he is off limits ..

Nams-

So like an escort without benefits?.

Hoseokie-

Exactly

Nams-

I don't mind as long as he is professional ..

Hoseokie-

He is .
Chat him on this line 08********
His name is Seokjin ..

Nams-

Thanks .
Goodnight then..

Yoongs-

How did you know him babe ?

Hoseokie-

Come to the bedroom to get the information 😁😉..
Goodnight Namjoon ...

Welcome to BELONG WITH ME ...