Royal Elegance- 4 (Hurting Her)

Author Pov:

Her heart trembled with fear and she ceased squirming on his lap. Taesin groaned as her hazel eyes filled with tears, knowing that she was recalling her father. A curse escaped his lips, causing her to face him.

"We shouldn't use bad language!" Hazel's gentle voice reverberated in the quiet jeep, and she placed her hand over his mouth to silence him.

His brothers stifled a laugh upon hearing about bad words, knowing that Taesin was capable of much more. His eyes slowly held her in place, and his heart raced at the sight of her innocence.

"And may I ask why?" Dante asked from the back seat, capturing her attention as she nervously glanced at the boys behind her, who eagerly awaited her response.

"Because my buddy said that saying bad words will result in many Scorpios being born for us!" Her statement caught them off guard, and Vito and Aryan exchanged amused glances.

"Sorellina, your teachings are much better than ours!" Ivan muttered under his breath, while Aaron bit his lip to hold back his laughter. She giggled when Ezra smacked Ivan's head, causing him to groan and glare at his older brother.

For a moment, she forgot who she was with when she felt his intense gaze on her. Tilting her face, she looked at Taesin and found his eyes already fixed on her.

He looked at her as if she belonged to him, and only him. As if she were his possession, the only person he wanted to see when he closed his eyes.

She was the only beautiful person to him, like a beauty to his beast. Her eyes widened when he licked her palm, causing her to quickly pull her hand back.

She sighed slowly as she looked at Taesin. She didn't know this man or his family, yet she found herself sitting in his car with a marriage label.

"What's your name?" Hazel asked nervously, glancing around. Taesin swallowed hard as a wave crashed and she moved closer to him. He grunted when she sat on his lap, causing him to let out a soft moan.

"Name?" He asked again, not liking his own name. He looked at her with a blank expression before whispering near her ear.

"Taesin, Kim Taesin!" She nodded, recalling someone with the same name.

Within a few minutes, they arrived at the mansion. Taesin forcefully pulled her out of the car, his emotionless face scaring her. His nails dug deep into her skin, causing her to whimper. Ignoring her pleas, he dragged her like a doll.

Hazel's face turned teary as she thought of her father. In an instant, he pushed her to the floor, earning glares from his brothers. Ezra walked towards Taesin and grabbed his shoulder.

"She's innocent, Taesin. Don't you dare hurt her!" Genuine concern could be heard in his voice, causing Taesin to clench his fists to control the sudden rage in his body.

She gasped as Taesin detached Ezra's hand and walked towards a flower vase, picking it up and staring directly into her eyes.

"Having you here will cause our downfall. Yet, I am willingly permitting you to unleash chaos in his home so that I can shatter your wings and be the sole one to destroy you in your own hell!" She gazes at him in confusion, and suddenly he hurls the vase to the ground, causing it to shatter into small fragments.

His brothers let out a sigh, aware that he will persist until he achieves his desires. Dante and Aryan position themselves behind Hazel, glaring at Taesin, warning him not to cause any harm. However, the younger one remains resolute in causing trouble.

"Collect them!"

She widened her eyes in horror as she looked at him and the shattered pieces of glass on the floor. Her heart raced like a marathon, and she couldn't help but let out a sob, feeling overwhelmed.

"I don't think you heard what I said," Taesin muttered in a deep voice, sending shivers down Hazel's spine with his demanding tone.

"Pick them up with your mouth, Bella," he said with a smirk, causing her eyes to widen. She couldn't believe that the person standing in front of her was a human devoid of emotions.

His brothers groaned at Taesin, causing him to look at them with a raised eyebrow. It didn't matter what she was doing; what mattered to him was that he wanted to hurt her.

"I'm counting," he pointed at the clock on the wall. Hazel's eyes widened at his command, and as she looked at his cunning face, she felt an overwhelming urge to know everything.

Slowly, she stood up and took quiet steps forward. She bent down towards the pieces of glass when she heard his footsteps getting closer.

Her breathing stopped when she felt Taesin tying her hands with something soft, like a cloth. She sobbed again, finding it difficult to process everything.

"Use your pretty mouth, Bella," he husked in her ear before walking back to where he was standing. His intense gaze fixated on her tear-streaked face, especially her teary hazel eyes.

With shallow breaths, she bent down and picked up a sharp piece of glass with her mouth before dropping it onto the cloth on the floor.

She carefully used her tongue to remove the small pieces from her mouth and placed them on the cloth. Taesin watched her with amusement, but his demeanor changed when he saw the pain in her eyes.

"Taesin stop this.." Aryan's voice echoed through the empty mansion, pleading with Taesin. Ignoring him, Taesin continued to focus on her. She threw the small pieces, her eyes widening when she noticed two large pieces of glass.

She licked her lips and cautiously approached the glass, her teeth grazing against it as she tried to pick it up. The loud ticking of a clock startled her, causing the glass to fall onto her thigh and scratch her skin. She cried out in pain, taking in the scene before her.

She could feel his brother's pitying gaze on her as she sobbed, attempting to pick up the glass again and throwing it onto the cloth. The sound of clapping reached her ears, and she looked up.

When her eyes met his, his clapping ceased and he stared at her as if everything else had disappeared. Hazel's hatred for him grew as she stood up unsteadily and walked towards him. She clenched his tie in her hands as tears streamed down her face without restraint.

"You know, you are the most despicable person I have ever encountered. You harm innocent people who have done nothing wrong, while you...you are the devil. You should be the one who deserves punishment, but instead, you inflict pain on the innocent. May God take away all your food. May your cars break down. And may the furniture in your house gets fungus."

She closed her mouth abruptly, realizing the impact of her words. Her eyes widened as she met his gaze, and her heart rate slowed as she saw the intensity in his eyes.

Hazel heard laughter behind her and turned around to see Aryan and Ivan rolling on the floor, clutching their stomachs, while the others looked at her with amusement. Nervously, she kept her eyes down, only to feel a hand sneak around her waist and then move to her lower thighs.

"Go to your rooms, we have a busy night ahead," Taesin said, looking at Hazel, whose cheeks grew pink at his touch.

________________

5 votes and 5 comment's