Where are you dearest mother?

I don't know why I chose that pic for the banner btw I changed my writing style a little now the italics are the lines said by hisoka

After bording the blimp you were now standing infront of heaven's arena

"May I ask why are we here?"

"Oh..I have some business here...."

"More specifically you want to see gon and Killua here?"

"...you know me soo well my dear~"

"Ok stop...I heard we can make money here while training?"

"Ofcourse my dear~..are you registering yourself?"

"Yes...I vowed that I won't use my license until I get rid of a certain someone....I originally planned to go to my house in York New and fetch some allowance"

"Ohh...well what are we waiting for let's get you registered!~"

"Ye- wait! Sr.hisoka! Stop dragging me!"

"Good morning can we get a register form for this fine lady here?~"

He said pointing at you

You slapped his hand away

"Bungee gum"

"Always have your guards up don't you?~"

"Well what is it you suggest I do when you keep pointing at- wait....you dragged me here.."

"Zoning out...that is the thing you should fix about your self dear~"

"You fucking attached your shitty nen to my beautiful wrist"

"Quite colourful words we have there~"

Y/n is jerking her hand aggressively to get rid of the bungee gum attached to it while the counter lady and hisoka sweat drop

"Fucking reattached it you fool!"

"Ok ok...."

"Thankyou my dear sr"

'the mood swings...'

"Here is you form! Please fill it correctly and go through it thoroughly!"

"Would Mr.morrow like to register for a fight?"

"Not yet thank you~"

"Here..say how does this system work darling~"

Y/n asked with a charming flirty look

"Y..yes ma'am!"

"From this floor onward you will be fighting opponents to advance to the floor on the top each floor is owned by a floor master we have 21 masters for now and you can challenge a master on 200th floor if you win you'll be the new floor master!

After winning this fight you will be advanced to 50th floor and your prize money will be handed to you at the said floor after the 100th floor you will be provided your own room but if you lose a fight in future you will drop down to the lower floors and also lose your staying privileges....your no. Is 1143 please remember it because you will be called out by your number in these first 50 floors Thank you !"

".. intresting.. thank you darling! Take care"

"Why do you flirt with strangers "

"I have to check if my charms still work on people or not ..and I got this beautiful,hot,sexy, preety and fabulous face why not use it ..and suducing comes in handy sometimes also...I enjoy to wrap people around my fingers...after all..they are mere puppets to my stage"