chapter 7♡ (1/2)

Your pov

"In the ’80s, when those kids went missing… the police searched Freddy’s from top to bottom.
Every inch was accounted for.
But they never found them.
he man who took them, he was a…"

Vanessa pauses for a moment, I feel the breath hitch and I hug her slightly tighter for a moment, trying to help calm her, he obviously had a very big impact on jer and it must be difficult to speak about this.

"He was a very bad man.
A very cruel man.
Also a very clever man.
He knew that parents would cry, and the police would come looking.
And he knew there’s one place they’d never think to check because…"

I hear lights clanking in the silence before Vanessa continues.

"…why would they?
I mean, why would anyone?
It’s not just their ghosts that are inside of those machines.
It’s their bodies.
You have to understand, the… the kids, they don’t want to hurt anyone.
It’s-it’s him.
He influences them somehow.
He took everything from them, but they don’t remember."

"Who, Vanessa?"

I ask as I pull away from her embrace  to meet her glossy eyes, she evidently concerned and sceard and it make me worry for what's to come, I've never seen her get this worked up over something.
(OTHER THEN ME 😻😻😻)
I scan over her face trying to get a idea of what she's thinking but the only thing I'm able to tell is that she's anxious.

"I tried to warn you.
I really did try in my own way.
But it’s too late now.
He knows that you’re looking for him.
He’ll be coming."

"You need to tell me who he is."

Mike now speaks up, voice filled with panic as he worries for our safety and Abbys especially.

"His name is William Afton.
He’s my father."

"You knew?"

I hear a quiet cry come from Mike as he struggles to get the words out.

"This whole time.
My brother, you knew."

He doesn't form a proper sentence but it's obvious what he's hinting at.
I hug back into Vanessa again, honestly I'm unsure of what to do and I'm sceard of what's to come.

"Not about Garrett, no.
A-At least… not when we met.
I’m so, so sorry."

"Tell me how to stop them.
Tell me how to save my sister!"

Mile practically shouts, but thats reasonable, abbys his only family that he cares for and if she was to die, well I honestly don't know how he'd survive without her, he devoted everything he does to her, he works, makes her meals, everything he's ever done he does to keep her happy and healthy.

"Electricity. Electricity is the key."

Vanessa hands both Mike and I a long tazer.

"We use these for animal control."

(crackles)

"There’s also a Taser on your belt.
It won’t do permanent damage, but it’ll mess with the animatronic circuitry.
Hopefully buy you some time."