●38●

“Y'all are so cute it makes me sick” Eli faked gagged, at the couple that was on the couch, Taylor laughed, and Luna hid her head in the crook of Taylor's neck.

They just finished dinner, which helped Luna a lot. Taylor really hoped she didn't lose herself. She has had her fair share of depression and other things, and they're not fun.

“We are really cute? Aren't we'' Taylor giggled and kissed the top of Luna's head. Luna hummed in response. Taylor was drawing different shapes on Luna's bare arm. Eli was sitting in the chair next to the couch, because the two love birds were taking it all up.

And because of that, Eli got to pick the show. And that's how they ended up watching Teen Wolf, to say Luna and Eli have watched that show a lot would be an understatement.

“Dylan and Tyler are very good friends of mine, as they were both at that Halloween party” Taylor told the two.

“Yeah! I got to meet Tyler, he's really sweet” Eli blushed. Taylor smirked, as she cuddled Luna.

●●●

“Whatcha working on?” Taylor asked, as she walked into Luna's bedroom. Luna was at her desk, her song book out. Luna looked over at the blonde, and put down her hot chocolate she had.

“I'm working on a song, well a few of them actually.” Luna blushed, as she thought of one song in particular.

“Oo can I read them?” Taylor questioned as she was rubbing up and down Luna's arms. She could see the faint freckles on her skin. She loved them.

“Yeah, tell me what you think” Luna gave her the song book and smiled up at her girlfriend. “The first ones called mess it up and the second one is nonsense

Mess it up

How could I think that all that I gave you was enough?
'Cause every time I get too close, I just go mess it up
I keep thinking maybe if you let me back in
We can make it better, breaking every habit
Pull myself together, you could watch it happen
Let it happen, let it happen
I keep thinking maybe if you let me back in
We can make it better, breaking every habit
Pull myself together, you could watch it happen
Let it happen, let it happen
I keep thinking maybe if you let me back in
We can make it better, breaking every habit

“Wow, luna. That's beautiful. When did you start writing this?” Taylor wondered, as she flipped to the next page, to the next song, but she waited till Luna answered her.

“I started that one when I was still with Calista, but now I realize it wasn't me who was lying.” Luna gave Taylor a sad smile, but then it changed when she knew that Taylor was going to read the next one. “Now that one is about you” she blushed, Taylor smirked. Taylor has always written songs about other people, but never had a song about her.

Nonsense

Think I only want one number in my phone
I might change your contact to "don't leave me alone"
You said you like my eyes and you like to make 'em roll
Treat me like a queen, now you got me feelin' thrown, oh
But I can't help myself
When you get close to me
Baby, my tongue goes numb
Sounds like bleh, blah, blee
I don't want no one else (don't want)
Baby, I'm in too deep
Here's a lil' song I wrote (a song I wrote)
It's about you and me (me)
I'll be honest
Lookin' at you got me thinkin' nonsense
Cartwheels in my stomach when you walk in
And when you got your arms around me
Ooh, it feels so good I had to jump the octave
I think I got an ex but I forgot her
And I can't find my chill, I must have lost it
I don't even know I'm talkin' nonsense
I'm talkin', I'm talkin' (ah)
I'm talkin' all around clock
I'm talkin' hope nobody knocks
I'm talkin' opposite of soft
I'm talkin' wild, wild thoughts
You gotta keep up with me
I got some young energy
I caught the L-O-V-E
How do you do this to me?

Taylor didn't know if she should laugh or blush right now. “I love this luna, this is my new favorite song, and i probably fall in love with it all over again when i hear you sing it.”

“Thank you, tay” she blushed. “I hope when i get some more songs, that i could record them” she was playing with the pen she has in her hands.

“I think you should, i can't wait” taylor smiled, and kissed her cheek.

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Cute little chapter

There's reasons for every song, so be on the look out for those

Sooooo I've been binge watching the walking dead, and I really want to make a fanfic of some of the characters so imk which on you want!

Also thank you guys for 70k!!! That's crazy to me!

Qotd: favorite childhood tv show?

Mine is anything off of PBS kids