The First Time I Saw Her

Hello, I'm Dan Heng, I'm a guard of the Astral Express and also an administrator of the train's data bank. We stop stellarons from making chaos in the world. The Astral Express includes Pom-pom, Himeko, Mr. Yang, March, and me. It was unusual that something happened, but something did happen. The Stellaron Hunters attempted to attack us, so we fought back. It was an intense fight, but thankfully, we had an upper hand. As I was about to defend my companies, I was pin to the wall. As I opened my eyes, I saw a girl with ashen hair and with beautiful golden eyes. I had never seen her with the Stellaron Hunters.

We were so close that I could hear her breathing, I blushed a bit so she couldn't see it after staring for 2 minutes. I finally got a grip, and I grabbed my spear, and as I was about to attack her, she opened her mouth.

???: Hello, please don't kill me...

Dan Heng: Huh?

???: Please spare us...

As I was about to talk, Kafka called her.

Kafka: Honey, we'll retreat because Silver Wolf needs to heal.

???: Okay, mother! Well, goodbye stranger.

As she said that, she walked over to her mother or Kafka... I didn't know that she was a Stellaron Hunter as she left. I was staring at her... I think... she was beautiful to look at... It feels like I was in love with her, no, maybe she is good to look at, but why I'm thinking about her? As I was lost in thought March 7th, surprise me.

March: Dan Heng, are you okay? At least the Stellaron Hunters retreat.

Dan Heng: Yeah... yeah...

March: Come on, Himeko and Mr Yang are waiting.

Dan Heng: Okay.

I went back to the Astral Express since the Stellaron Hunters retreat, It's been a long time since I met the ashen hair with golden eyes. Until now, I was just reading a book, and then my book got shot by a gun.

Dan Heng: I just lower my guard down, and this is what I get!

???: I'm sorry, it is just that I was just showing her how to use it but accidentally shot your book. I could reveal myself so I could explain.

Himeko and Mr. Yang: Okay then.

As the mystery woman revealed herself, it was Kafka.

Kafka: I'm sorry, again, I'm here to drop off someone. Don't be shy. Introduce yourself.

March: A shy Stellaron Hunter, that's new.

As the girl revealed herself, she chicken out.

Kafka: Don't worry, I'm here.

As Kafka comforted her, she had confidence and revealed herself, and she had ashen hair and golden eyes. She was the same girl I had met before.

???: Hello...

March: Hello, I'm March.

Himeko: I'm Himeko.

Mr. Yang: I'm Mr. Yang.

As I was about to talk, I saw her staring at me, and then I stuttered.

Dan Heng: A-and I-I'm Dan Heng.

...

Stelle: I-I'm Stelle... nice to meet you.

Kafka: She just shy. Once you get to know each other, she'll be more talkative.

Himeko: Okay, what's brings you here?

Kafka: I just everyone to think about this what I'm about to say.

Himeko: Ask away.

Kafka: Can Stelle stay here until I'm done with stuff?

The Astral Express was in shock until Himeko broke the silence.

Himeko: Can we have a discussion?

Kafka: Sure, I don't mind.

The Astral Express huddles together on the discussion of Stelle.

Himeko: Stelle seems like a nice girl.

Mr. Yang: We are not sure yet.

March: She can stay here, right Dan Heng?

Dan Heng: Um... Sure, I guess.

Himeko: It's 3 against 1, Welt will let her stay.

Kafka: So?

Himeko: Okay, then she can stay.

Kafka: Okay, then see you, Stelle.

Stelle: Bye, mother...

Kafka disappeared from the Astral Express as she left the girl named Stelle. She had sadness in her face, like emotionless like me.

Himeko: We have a spare room for you, so why don't you feel at home.

Stelle: Okay...

She left to her room, and I decided to go to my room when March pulled me back.

March: Are you okay???

Dan Heng: Yeah, why?

March: You're acting weird today... when we meet Stelle.

Dan Heng: No, I wasn't acting strange when Stelle was here...

March: Liar~.

Dan Heng: *Sigh* Let me go back to my room.

March: Sure~, see you.

I went back to my room and went to sleep.