𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 (𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬)

Draco Malfoy
You sat alone in the common room around ten o'clock at night. You sat next to the fireplace. Simply watching as it cracked and cackled, soon hearing someone step out of their dorm but you didn't bother checking who it was, you were too sad to care.
"Y/n?" You immediately recognized, the bully, Malfoy's voice calling out from behind you. "Piss off, Malfoy, you've made fun of me enough this week" you replied untoned. "Grumpy much?" He chuckled. "My day's been shit, just leave the teasing to tomorrow"
He chuckled "No, I just heard it was your birthday, so... happy birthday I guess"
You stayed silent for a moment. How ironic that your enemy remembered your birthday better than any of your friends. "Thank you, and goodnight".

Mattheo Riddle
You and your friends were eating lunch in the great hall together. Usually, on anyone's birthday, they'd sing at breakfast lunch and dinner, but it was clear you needed new friends since they had apparently forgotten. "Where are you going?" Your friend asked as you got up and started to leave. You simply came up with something like you weren't hungry.
Sprinting your way to your dorm, you'd bumped into the one and only Mattheo. "Calm down sweetheart, what's the rush?" He teased. "Fuck off, Mattheo, I'm sick of your bullshit" you walked away, but he stood in your way. "Why the cranky attitude? Your friends didn't sing you a happy birthday today?" He joked, not knowing of the situation.
"You're an ass, but thanks for remembering".

Theodore Nott
You thought you were alone, sitting at the black lake after hours on a day you thought you'd celebrate, but considering nobody remembered, you decided against it, thinking it wouldn't be a big deal. You sniffled as your legs dangled on the edge of the dock. You heard the sound of a lighter crack and soon smelt the horrible stench of smoke coming from Theodore. He stood on the dock, smoking his cigarette and mentally debating whether to speak to you or not. "Why are you alone on your birthday?" He pushed your rivalry aside, just for the first civilized conversation you've ever had. "Apparently it's not important to celebrate, considering nobody's remembered" you wiped away a tear, "Except me... happy birthday, y/n".

Lorenzo Berkshire
Lorenzo spotted you sitting alone at a secret club in Hogsmeade. You were sitting at the bar, the bartender flirting with you but you really couldn't give a shit less, stirring around the ice in the sip left worth of your drink. He walked over, tapping your shoulder, but you didn't turn, automatically responding with "No thanks, I don't want to dance". "I wasn't going to ask you that" you recognized the boy's voice. You sighed, sitting up from your slouched position and continuing to play with your drink "what is it, Berkshire?". "You're alone on today of all days? Such a depressing birthday to be at a bar and only drink the entire night, don't you think?". You were surprised, that was the first and only time you heard someone tell you the word 'birthday' itself today. "My friends forgot" you drank the remaining sip of your drink "I haven't", "We're not even friends, Lorenzo. Not anywhere near it". "But we could be" he said rather suggestively with a chuckle "Maybe even more" he joked with a wink. You laughed, "the normal happy birthday would be enough"

Blaise Zabini
Coincidentally, both you and Blaise had decided to skip classes, despite having different schedules. You were there before him, sitting bored and by yourself in the common room. "Why're you skipping, Zabini?" your tone sounded quite upset and he pointed it out. "Did your friends forget your birthday or something?" He joked, not knowing it was true. "As a matter of fact, they have." You sighed, and he instantly felt bad "Oh... happy birthday then, y/n, sorry". "Thank you, it's fine"

Tom Riddle
Tom found you sitting in the corner of the library, reading a book with a small tear falling from your eye. "I'd do something similar but never expected you to be spending your birthday like this all alone" he commented, snapping you out of your thoughts. You cleared your throat, wiping away the tears in your eyes "Piss off you wanker. Can't you pick on someone else for once?" You didn't even bother looking at him in order not to give him an ego boost. "Seriously, spending your birthday in the library? I would've expected your friends to throw you a ridiculous party" he grinned "Well lucky for you Tom, they forgot, I hope you're happy" you got up to leave, but he grabbed your wrist. "What is it now?" You turned to him in anger. "I'll kill you if you told anyone we're having this conversation, but happy birthday, y/n"

Regulus Black
You needed a bit of time to yourself, not that you didn't already have that the entire day. You made your way up sadly to the Astronomy Tower at night, staring at the stars by yourself. A few minutes passed, and you were too out of focus to notice the Black-haired boy joining you. "What're you doing here, y/l/n?" He questioned with crossed arms. You instantly noticed it was Regulus, now remembering he usually comes here at this hour. "I'm sorry, I'll leave" you apologized, but he stopped you. "You didn't answer my question. Why are you here?" He asked once more, "shouldn't you be celebrating with your pathetic little friends?". "As a matter of fact they forgot, thank you for the reminder that I have enough true friends" you began to leave. "Y/l/n?" He calls out as you're about to exit. "Yes, Black?". "Happy Birthday, I guess"

Barty Crouch Jr
You were walking back from your potions class that you shared. He decide it would be a good time to tease you "Where are your goofy little friends. Shouldn't they be singing you Happy Birthday like the little idiots they are?" Barty laughed. You didn't feel like dealing with his bullshit, so you gave him the proper answer "If it's so important to you, Crouch, they've forgotten". "Whoah, calm down, why so cranky?" He chuckled "If nobody else told you, then Happy Birthday. There, you're welcome". You raised your brows "I didn't ask for that, but thanks"

Evan Rosier
Evan was never much the bully type, until it came to you. He didn't know much about you or what exactly it was he felt for you, so he simply would make fun of you and you'd do the same back. Not today. Evan was feeling nice towards you for one and decided to simplu wish you a happy birthday. Yet, When you were at breakfast, it was usually a tradition for everyone to sing the birthday song to the birthday person, during lunch and dinner as well, but it just didn't happen. Evan clearly saw this as odd. He somehow got sat next to you during dinner, and gripped your hand just as you were about to leave. " 'c'mon, birthday girl, why so sad on a day like this?" He said clearly loud enough for your friends to overhear and have a sorry look on their faces. After that, he made the whole Slytherin table sing happy birthday, leaving you with a wide grin on your face. "Thanks, Evan, a lot"