Surprises at the Press Brief

Disclaimers: I do not own My Hero Academia, Dungeons and Dragons, or Pathfinder.

A/N: Finally, the Press Brief.

Know that this chapter contains political ideologies that may or may not offend some people. They are only for the stories and do not reflect my personal opinions. Be aware if you also follow this story on Fanfiction.net as well, it will be awhile before I can post it on that website due to connectivity issues.

Chapter 7

" Every dragon-slayer thinks they can take on a great wyrm. That is until they come face-to-face with the very creature that was probably old long before the dragon-slayer's country even existed."

-Unknown

Surprises at the Press Brief

The conference room use by the Musutafu Hospital for press briefs was fill to the brim with reporters from every news station in the city and throughout the region, both minor and major; there were even a few national news channels there. News cameras were set up all around the perimeter of the interior and some of the lesser known reporters had no choice but to post up outside due to the limited space. Villain attacks were a daily occurrence in today's society especially in Musutafu, but the fact that this incident to a degree involve not one, not two, but three of the Top Ten Pro Heroes in Japan was such a rare opportunity that any news media platform would be a fool to miss out on it.

Meanwhile in the backroom where the speakers were getting ready, Ryuko was off to the side in a corner, trying to avoid being seen which was easy given her stature.

"Every word you say will be analyzed, every opinion you have will be dissected. Just be clear and straight to the point", she was telling herself in her head before looking around the room, "Where is Takako and Tomi?"

"Wow, Takako was right. You would be hiding in a corner", a masculine voice breaks her out of her thoughts and she turns her head to see a man roughly around her size with spikey brass colored hair and eyes that have a melted molten shine to them standing a couple of feet away from her. He was wearing a red Hawaiian shirt along with cargo shorts and had a grin on his face that was radiating.

Ryuko lets out a breath, "Thank the ancestors you're here, Tomi."

"What? You think I would miss all this?", Tomi replies as he gestures to their surroundings, "Takako would eat me alive if I did that."

Ryuko raises an eyebrow at this statement and stares at her public relations/social media manager.

"What?", he asks, not knowing how to feel about this particular stare, "Is there something on my face?"

"Nothing", Ryuko says, "You have the footage?"

"On me right now", Tomi replies as he holds up a thumb-drive before his expression became serious, "So....is this kid the one we been-"

"His name is Izuku Midoriya and he has had a very long day. So at least give him the respect of knowing his name", Ryuko interrupts.

"Right, sorry about that. Izuku, got it", Tomi corrects himself.

"Anyway, you felt the pulses like everyone else, you watch the footage and yet you're still questioning it?", Ryuko asks.

"Hey, it's one thing to feel the pulses from several miles away and to watch some film, but it's another to talk to someone who was at ground zero", Tomi states.