~there must be something wrong with me~ (lloyd's pov)

-flashback (lloyd's pov)-

I took on the mask of hatred, completely forgetting that Harumi was with me
who remained with a strange face and asked: "how did you manage to take it.." Harumi said looking at me, I didn't say anything.

"lloyd can you give me the mask?" Harumi asked, but again no response from me.

"lloyd, what's going on?" Harumi asked, I looked her straight in the eyes without saying a word and Harumi understood..

"are you the quiet one?" Harumi asked.

"Yes, you finally got there" I replied trying to speak in a arsh tone.

"but why..?" Harumi asked
moving away from me slowly.

"in your opinion? I've spent my whole life alone forced to be locked up inside a palace!" I shouted angrily looking her straight in the eyes.

"yes, but this is not the solution believe me..."
Harumi said trying to convince me not to do anything.

"yes it is! I can finally be with my father, be free, do what I want, how should you know what the solution is, you don't understand how I feel!" I screamed as I approached her.

as I approached her I felt a strong anger inside me and a kind of purple energy came out of my hands.

I had a strong need to vent my anger, I felt consumed by it and I couldn't contain myself, I grabbed Harumi by the neck and threw her to the ground with force.

"AND NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT" I shouted angrily, Harumi stared at me in disbelief.

I stood there waiting for her to attack me but she didn't do anything so I turned and started walking slowly
towards the exit with the mask, sometimes turning my head slightly to see if Harumi had tried to attack me, but nothing, feelings of guilt began to invade my body and my thoughts, for a second I even thought of going to her and give her the mask back- what was I thinking!?

-in the present (no one's pov)-

Lloyd sat on the bed in his room thinking, thinking about what? thinking about harumi, thinking about what would have happened if he had given her the mask back, if he hadn't betrayed her, thinking about what would have happened if he hadn't resurrected garmadon.

Garmadon suddenly entered Lloyd's room, and Lloyd almost jumped in fright.

"I imagine you still haven't managed to unlock your oni side, right?" Garmadon asked in a cold voice.

Lloyd remained silent.

"get up" ordered garmadon, lloyd nodded and stood up walking towards him.

"Your weakness is Harumi, you have to finish her" Garmadon said calmly, while in the other hand Lloyd seemed to get more and more agitated.

"but no! there must be-"
"it's clear that you have feelings for harumi" said garmadon cutting off lloyd who got angry and started to protest.

"It's not true, I hate her-"
"SHUT UP" Garmadon shouted making Lloyd stop talking.

"Tomorrow you will fight Harumi." Garmadon said walking out of Lloyd's room.

Lloyd closed the door as he complained, after closing it that angry feeling returned.

agitated, not with a specific motive, he took a glass that was on his coffee table and hit it on the floor.

"there must be something wrong with me"

Hello guys! honestly I didn't have in mind to do a part two on this one-shot, but a person (FairyPrincess347655)asked me to do it and he also gave me a good idea so I decided to do it. However, I wanted to tell you that I won't do part two of the story "the crush on the green ninja" because I have completely lost the desire to write it and I still don't know how to continue it. lastly I would like to thank the people who read our stories and comment and like them, we really appreciate it and it motivates us to keep writing more stories. bye!
-tania