Chapter 2

Manvi has got a new Rajvansh family who never makes her feel left out. The whole rajvansh family cares for her as if she has been staying with them since childhood. They always give her priority so that she can feel comfortable in this house. She has found a new home where she is loved and respected by everyone.

Manvi, along with Divya and Diya, her mother-in-law and chachi-in-law, has become a gossip partner in the family. They can listen to her bak bak without getting bored or complaining. They share their secrets, opinions, and jokes with each other. They also support each other in times of trouble and happiness. They are like best friends who can talk about anything and everything.

Manvi, along with Arjun and Arun, her father-in-law and chacha-in-law, has become a sports partner in the family. They enjoy playing indoor and outdoor games whenever they are in the same room. They have a friendly competition and a healthy spirit of sportsmanship. They also bond over their common interests and hobbies. They are like teammates who can work together and have fun.

Manvi, along with Varun and Vidya, her brother-in-law and sister-in-law, has become a crime partner. The three musketeers walk and create trouble everywhere in this house whenever they get a chance. They prank, tease, and annoy the other members of the family. They also have fun and adventure together. They are like siblings who can fight and make up.

Manvi and Shlok, the Great grandfather-in-law, have become frenemies. They are always ready to fight with each other like cat and rat. Shlok Rajvansh didn't explain his reason for putting Manvi's life at stake by marrying her to his grandson Vihaan. Manvi resents him for his decision and challenges him at every opportunity. They also have a grudging respect and affection for each other. They are like rivals who can push each other to do better.

As for Manvi and Vihaan's relationship, there is little progress. Vihaan has accepted that he has a child in from of his wife. But Manvi's demands sometimes shock him too much. He is not used to her outspoken and bold personality. He is also confused by his feelings for her. He doesn't know how to handle her or himself.

Once, Vihaan was getting ready for an outdoor business meeting. He saw Manvi looking at him very keenly, observing his tasks. He raised his eyebrow in question.

"What happened?" Vihaan asked her.

"What?" Manvi said, copying his expression.

"What happened to you?" Vihaan said.

"What happened to you?" Manvi copied him.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Vihaan asked, walking towards her.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Manvi said again, copying his sentence.

She then smiled mischievously and said, "I want to come with you to the meeting."

Vihaan was stunned by her request. He didn't know how to react. He wondered what she was up to. He also felt a strange attraction towards her. He didn't know what to say. Then he saw the mischievous smile and eyes mischief of her and murmured himself "this kid herself can only make me speechless by her boldness and charm."

"Leave it, tum se baat karna bekaar hai. I'm getting late too." Vihaan said to her in an irritated tone and moved outside the room as his suitcase was taken down by one of the servants.

"Arrey, ruko ruko." Manvi shouted and got up from the bed to go outside behind him. She wanted to talk to him before he left.

Vihaan stopped near the staircase and turned towards her, but got shocked as his wife was going to fall down from the staircase while running towards him. She had tripped over her own dupatta and lost her balance. That's when Vihaan's reflexes came into action. He quickly ran towards her and caught her in his arms, saving her from a nasty fall.