Nightmare in Red

At Roger's Mansion, Scooby is wearing a sleep mask as Y/N is with him and they are both sleeping together when they are pulled back into the sitting room.

Scooby: Oh, no, just when we thought we were out, they pulled us back in.

Nova: Scooby-Doo, over here. He is after us. He will ruin everything.

They follow Nova as they go to the Sitting Room and see Horatio hiding as Y/N sees his parents.

Horatio: I don't want to be here anymore. I want to go home.

The six hear a growl as they all begin to back up.

F/N: We're too late. He has found us.

They see the once defeated Freak of Crystal Cove, and the ghoul twins-now scarier than ever.

Y/N and Scooby were screaming in their sleep.

Scoby: No! Get away!

Y/N: No! Run, Scooby!

The others come running in.

Scooby: That scary monster stole our eyes.

Shaggy: Scooby-Doo, Y/N, wake up.

Scooby was feeling Shaggy's face as he took off.

Scooby: I can see! It's a miracle!

Shaggy: Scooby-Doo, like, what's gotten into you?

Y/N: The freak of Crystal Cove and the Ghoul Twins are back, and they are in mines and Scooby's dreams.

Scooby then takes the book about "supernatural curses", with a picture of the author on the back; Professor Horatio Kharon.

Scooby: And he's in there, too. We've got to do something.

Later on, they drove down to see Prof. Kharon.

Velma: I don't know, guys, this seems like a crazy idea. Scooby and Y/N could have easily seen the picture on the back of my book, that's why he dreamed about the author.

Daphne: Either way, it's the only real lead we have.

Shaggy: Besides, Velm, you've been reading this "supernatural curses and the extra-dimensional forces behind them." You must think there's something to all this.

Velma: I don't. I wasn't sure at first, but I know in my head there must be some kind of logical explanation here that doesn't involve interdimensional aliens, real magic, or ancient curses.

Scooby: You're wrong, Velma. It's all true.

Y/N: Shaggy, read the back.

Shaggy: "The author, Horatio Kharon, is a tenured professor at Mistatonic university and a world-renowned hypnotherapist and occultist. Professor Kharon went on permanent sabbatical, disappearing from academic life, and became a reclusive living outside of Crystal Cove. And he hates people."

The gang arrives at his home.

Fred: This is it. If he's in Scooby's and Y/N's dreams, he's definitely a man we need to talk to.

Velma: I still think this is crazy.

Fred presses a button as Horatio voice comes on.

Horatio: Go away. No one's home. No one!