Chapter 1: Down The Rabbit Hole

A/N: The above image is what the Dragon Boys look like in Wonderland. I've got a design for Z-ARC & Anti's outfits already figured out, so expect a ton of whimsy & curiousness in here!

"Please, Z-ARC?! Just this once?!" Those were the pleas of Yuya Sakaki, a spirited & cheerful boy who's also the Pioneer of Pendulum Summoning.

Currently, the tomato-haired teen was taking a moment of time to spend with his lover, Z-ARC, his, Yuto, Yugo, & Yuri's past live. He had been split from his inner darkness by Holactie, the Creator Of Light, & helped end the Dimensional War against his darkness. His dark side, Anti, was  Yuri's guardian & lover, & he had helped Yuri see that there's more to Dueling than just winning. Yuto, the gothic XYZ Fragment, had gotten into a romantic relationship with Yugo, the impulsive Synchro Fragment.

"Can we please go to Wonderland?!" He cried, showing the book Alice In Wonderland to him. "Alright." Yuya whooped in joy. "But I'm not planning on going alone with you. Wanna bring along Yuto, Yugo, Yuri, & Anti?" Z-ARC asked, a sly smile on his face. Yuya caught onto his plan, & he smiled. "Definitely!"

A little later, Yuto, Yugo, Yuri, & Anti stood in front of Yuya & Z-ARC at Miami City Park, smiles on their faces. "So, down the rabbit hole we go?" Anti quipped, getting laughs out of everyone. "Yup! Last one there is a pineapple upside-down cake!"

Z-ARC promptly leapt into a rabbit hole-like portal, followed by Anti, who was followed by the 4 Dragon Boys.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Yuya cried out, feeling a sense of weightlessness come over him. A misty form resembling a human smiled, & Yuya knew that this was yet another of Z-ARC's forms. "I don't want to be rude, but your current outfit's not exactly... suited for what you're going to wander into." Z-ARC said, & Yuya felt his outfit change.

His signature goggles vanished from his head in a flurry of sparkles, & he saw that his Pendant earring was now a hairclip with black, gold, & blue diamonds clipped onto the right side of his head. His clothes changed into an off-white medieval-styled long-sleeve shirt with a black tie, a blue vest with darker blue vertical stripes & off-white accenting, & a pair of off-white pants with black shoes formed around his feet.

 His clothes changed into an off-white medieval-styled long-sleeve shirt with a black tie, a blue vest with darker blue vertical stripes & off-white accenting, & a pair of off-white pants with black shoes formed around his feet

(Yuya's new outfit)

"Wow. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself!" Yuya commented, a smile on his face as he entered a large area filled with all sorts of foods & furniture. "Now where am I?" He said. "As Alice would say, 'Curiouser & curiouser!'" A familiar voice said. Yuya turned his head in the direction of the voice, & there floated Yugo!

 Yuya turned his head in the direction of the voice, & there floated Yugo!