i. The School

. . .

You were on your way to your school which was called Regal Academy. It was a magical school for people that were descendants to fairytales.

You walked out of your apartment building, walking into an alleyway. This was where one of the doors to Regal Academy would open at. You took a key out of your pocket. It was a golden key, with a crown on the end. You twisted the crown, making the key fly out of your grasp. It flew to the direction of the door, hovering right on it. You take the key and push it in, making the door to the school appear. You twist the key to open the door, stepping in.

You walk through the portal, the key flying back to your hand. The door closed behind you as you took in the view of your school. You were only recently invited to go here, so it was your first time here. You gasped in awe as you marveled at the sight of the school. It was huge!

A dragon roared above you, making you cover your head and duck. After which you were immediately greeted by someone screaming from the sky. You look up, seeing someone falling from the sky. What?!

Your eyes widened, before the next thing you knew was you were on the floor.

"That Was Awesome!!!" Someone said, getting up and off of you.

"Ow.." You whine, also getting up. You rubbed your head, trying to ease off the pain of having someone fall on top of you, from God knows where.

"Oh- Oh my God! I'm so sorry!!" You looked up at her and saw a girl with long blonde hair.

What in the world..? This is the person that fell on you? You thought, looking up at the sky. Why and how was she up there? You wondered.

"Where did you come from..?" You asked, turning to look at her. "Oh! Well, my portal kind of appeared up in the sky, and that's why I was falling.. Hehe." She explained, scratching the back of her head. "Are you okay though??"

You stretched your body. "A little sore.. Might have to go to the nurse's office later." You explain, turning her face into an apologetic look. "I'm really sorry, again! I should've used my Pumpkin Magic to ease my fall much earlier!" She facepalmed.

"Yeah.. should've.." You sarcastically said before seeing a group of people rush over.

"Rose! What happened?" A girl with long wavy pink hair asked the blonde girl. So the girl who fell on you is Rose..?

"Yeah, we saw the fall.. And you also fell on top of someone." A girl with green hair said, turning to look at you. "Are you okay?" Wow.. Finally. Someone concerned for your health.

"I think I'll be alright after a quick trip to the nurse's office." You smiled at her.

"Oh! That's good, then. I'm Joy LeFrog, by the way." Joy smiled at you.

"Oh! Right! I'm Rose Cinderella!" Rose said, confirming your presumptions.

"I'm Astoria Rapunzel." Astoria said. She was the girl with long and wavy pink hair.

You turned to look at the other two who haven't introduced themselves yet. The only boys in the group.

"I'm Travis Beast." The boy with green hair said.

"And I'm Hawk SnowWhite." The boy with blue hair said.

You nodded after hearing each of them introduce themselves.

"That would leave me.. I'm Cordelia Nix. It's nice to meet you guys." You give them a small smile.

"It's nice to meet you too!" They all said in their own ways.

"Well.. Could you guys show me where Headmistress Cinderella is? And also the nearest water source.." You ask.

"Ooh!! I can take you to my grandma!!" She screamed, making everyone cover their ears. "Oh.. Sorry!! Also the water source.. It's the least I could do for the terrible first meeting we had." She said, a little softer now.

Grandma.. So she's Rose Cinderella..

You nodded. "Alright, thank you."

"Come on!" She took your arm and lead you to the Cinderella castle.

On the way there, she started talking about shoes and clothes, more on the shoes. She was practically obsessed with them.

"Oh! And there's a river right there." She said, pointing to the river nearby.

You rushed over to it, washing your face with the water. You then manipulated the water to flow through your body, basically restoring your vitality from the fall.

"Wow..." You forgot Rose was there, making you turn to her. "Ah.. I can manipulate water.. I'm just basically healing my injuries from earlier with the water." You explained.

"So cool!! You look like a Water Goddess!" She said, making your cheeks flush.

"Are you alright now? Or are you still going to go to the nurse's office later?" She asked.

You got up, drying your face by absorbing the water back to the river. "Might go just to be sure." You say before walking back up to her.

She took you into the castle and into Headmistress Cinderella's office.

She knocked on the door, a 'come in' could be heard before she opened the door and walked in.

"Oh! Rose, dear." The headmistress said. You walked in after Rose, making her look at you. "Oh! And you must be the new student, right?" She asked, making you nod.

"Wait.. New student?!!" Rose screamed, making you and the headmistress cover your ears.

"Yes, dear. Now please be less noisy." The headmistress shushed her, making her apologise quickly.

"Ehem.." She cleared her throat before continuing. "I'll assign you to Rose's team then, seeing as you two are acquainted." She said as she opened one of her drawers. She took out a box and handed it to you. "Now, I know your situation well, but here is your wand. It's more of an extra tool to be able to control your powers better. Just throw it up in the air and clap twice to turn it into your wand." She explained.

You took the box and opened it, seeing a closed lotus flower. You carefully took the flower, placing the box down on the headmistress' desk and observed it. The material of the flower was some form of glass. This won't break if you dropped it, right?

You threw it up in the air and clapped twice, turning the flower into a wand. You caught the wand in your hand and stared at it. "Pretty..." You mumble as you looked at your wand.

The closed lotus flower before had bloomed. There was a yellow ball in the middle of it with a light green gem sitting on top of it.

"Wow!! Your wand is so pretty!!" Rose suddenly screamed, making you flinch. With how quiet she was, you completely forgot she was there with you.

You smiled, "It is, isn't it.." You threw the wand back up, turning the wand back into the closed lotus flower. You caught the flower, carefully putting it in the pocket of your uniform.

. . .

This may change in the future, but I'm still gonna publish what I have now.