Findings

Sam's P.O.V
I groaned as I heard the alarm. I moved my arm around to shut it off but only found another body. "turn the damn thing off."

"Feisty in the morning I see."

I turned over. "Actually. I don't like Mornings. What human likes......." I stopped,"you're not even human so never mind."
"So...i may not be completely human, but I am like a human. I eat. Sleep." he got closer. "Love."

I pulled the Blanket over my head. "Go run some laps. Wolf boy."

He grabbed me whilst I still was wrapped in the blanket. "Come on human girl. Bath time."

I clawed at Chris's face and hissed as if I was a cat. "Let me go you weirdo."

"If you say so." he dropped me but caught me and I gave the meanest look I could muster. "You jacka..."

"You said drop you and I simply listened."

"Not like that you moron, just put me down gently please."

He did as i said and just looked at me. I raised a brow,"What do you want?"

"Nothing." He smiled. "I don't want anything."

I squinted at him. "Chris."

He smiled. "Im just glad you're back with me."

I shook my head,"child."

"Meet me down stair in a few okay. We have to discuss some things.

I gave him a thumbs up walked in the bathroom. Taking a shower quickly and getting out i dried off. I wrapped a towel around me and went into his closet. I still had clothes from the time we went shopping. Putting on some black leggings and a white shirt not feeling the need to be dressy. I walked down the steps to hear shouting and banging.

"You dick, that was my orange juice."

"Suck it up Chris, your name wasn't on it."

"I swear if i could kill you i would."

"Bring it on bro."

I heard a crash and i ran to the kitchen. I seen Chris and Ryder on the ground fighting.

"You punch like a girl." Chris said sitting on his brother.

Ryder rolled over hit Chris. "Whatever at least I'm not a girl like you."

"I have more balls then you ever will." Chris said pushing his brother.

Ryder smiled. "You can have more ball, my di..."

Chris smirked and punched him in the balls."

Ryder fell over and groaned. "You bitch."

Chris stood over his brother and smiled. "How you like me now?"

Ryder threw a punch but Chris moved and laughed but then Ryder foot came up and kicked Chris right in his area. Christ fell next to him. "I hate you."

Ryder laughed in pain. "Now you won't have children."

Chris smirked. "You won't either."

I looked at emma who was pretending this was normal. She finally looked at me and smiled. "Sam."

The guys got up and pretended like nothing happened but still looked to be in pain. "Hey Sam." Ryder said smirking.

I waved and looked at Chris. "Sup babe, want some cereal?"

I looked at emma. "Are they gonna pretend like i didnt see any of that. "

She nodded and took a bite of her cereal. "Yup, and if you bing it up, they both will pretend like nothing happened."