Chapter 6.

Onika's P.O.V
LA. July 1, 2020

Bey Told Me We Were Going To The Beach Today With Ariah & Solange I Was Really Happy, I Was Excited To Go And To See Ari

Bey Told Me We Were Going To The Beach Today With Ariah & Solange I Was Really Happy, I Was Excited To Go And To See Ari. Thats My Mini Bestfriend Now

Its Been A Week Since I've Spoken To Or Seen Ani Mainly Because I Just Don't Want To Right Now, Of Course My Mom And Dad Called Me But I Don't Care Anika Was Deadass Wrong For How She Acted.

I Was In The Closet Finishing Getting Changed While Bey Was In The Shower. It's Been Good Staying With Bey She Treats Me So Good I Love It Here! I Don't Ever Have To Ask For Anything She Just Knows And It Makes Me Smile How She Listens And Remembers.

"Baby Can You Pass Me My Swim Trunks & A White Beater?!" She Yelled And I Smiled Going To Grab The Items Off The Bed Passing Them To Her "Here You Go Baby. Kiss?" I Asked Sweetly As She Cracked The Bathroom Door And She Smiled Puckering Her Lips Making Me Kiss Her Repeatedly. I Lovee Kissing Her I Could Do It All Day If Let Me.

I Walked Downstairs Seeing Beys Cat Thor He's So Cute!

I Picked Thor Up Petting Him And Kissing His Head He's So Lovable

I Picked Thor Up Petting Him And Kissing His Head He's So Lovable. I Walked In The Kitchen Packing A Cooler Of Drinks And Snacks For The Beach

When I Was Done I Sat On The Couch With Thor Waiting On Beys Slow Ass To Hurry The Fuck Up. When She Came Down She Looked Sexy As Fuck In Her Swim Trunks And Tee With Her Hair Pulled Up In A Pony Tail Letting Her Chains Hang Loosely Around Her Neck, So Fuckable I Swear.

Bey Broke Me Out My Thoughts Pecking My Lips And Picking Thor Up. "You Ready Pretty Face?" I Just Nodded And Stood Up Grabbing My Stuff

"You Look Good Baby. Cmere" Bey Said Biting Her Lip Smirking Making Me Roll My Eyes Playfully Smiling Walking Up To Her

She Grabbed Me By My Waist Pulling Me Into Her Starring At My Face. "You So Pretty Mamas" She Said Pecking My Lips And I Felt My Core Throb. I Just Wanna Sit On Her Sexy Ass Face Right Now Fuck The Beach. "Thank You Baby" I Said Softly Pulling Away As She Gripped My Ass Making Me Let Out A Soft Moan As She Chuckled. She Knows What The Fuck She Be Doing Annoying Ass.