🤍

🔺Note: not an update! 🔺

Hey Buttercups! As you see this is not a story update. I just got to know that one of our family member passed away, an Army. This Sunday night she decided to leave us. I didn't know much about her, either I knew her personally, I just knew that she was a very good editor.

She was just 13 years old, a total baby. She was suffering from cancer, depression, stress and many family problems. From what I know is that she didn't even let anyone know that she need help or she need someone to lean on or to understand her truly. She just glup down her pain without bothering anyone.

I didn't know her but now knowing that an ARMY is not the part of our family anymore made me realise that I not only love BTS but I also love each and every ARMY by heart and truly. I've seen her edits and she has always told every ARMY to not lose hope and always love ourselves but I'm very disappointed in her that she never applied that on herself.

Currently her Instagram account is being handled by her sister @yunyo_ung and she posted her videos and trust me you'll be broken when you'll realise that, that charming smile is now gone for forever.  I don't know what she was going through or what she was feeling, and I don't think I ever will be able to know.

I don't where she is or how she is now but all I want is that angel soul is now in better place and is happy. They say that God makes those stuffer who hold the ability to bear it and she sure was strong otherwise no other can smile while bleeding from inside. She is an actual ARMY, a fighter!

She will always live in my heart. I can't say or beg to God to send her back cause if it could be possible I would've done it but it's not so the only thing I wish is that wherever she is, all I want her to be happy. And I hope her family members hold themselves up cause I can't imagine how her family would be right now. I hope God gave her family strength especially her loved ones

Please pray for that beautiful soul to be happy. 🙏🏻
Rest In Peace, Yun-Young🥺💜
Always remember that you had and still have people loving you darling............. 🕊️💜🙏🏻