3, football

3RD PERSON'S POV :

3RD PERSON'S POV :

CASSIDY, ELENA AND BONNIE ARE WALKING AROUND THE SCHOOL PLAYGROUND. Bonnie tries to tell Elena thar Stefan is dangerous. It made Cassidy confused since Bonnie was the one who wanted Elena to try something with Stefan.

Bonnie sighs "I am not saying don't date the guy. I am just saying take it slow." She said earning confused look from her two friends.

"You were the one who said to go for it." Elena reminds her making her other friend nod while she tried to get Caroline on the phone.

"Now I am saying take it slow." Bonnie tells her.

"Why the about-face?"

"It's not an about-face. You are single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie said obviously lying making Cassidy to scoff.

"What happened to you? You were number first shipper of 'stelena'" Cassidy said and Bonnie glared at her.

"Oh, because I am so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena asked Bonnie

"It's stupid."

"Bonnie..."

"What?"

"Spit it out." Cassidy and Elena said in unison.

"I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling." Bonnie explains making three of her friends glance her giving her Caroline's popular 'seriously' look.

"Is that it? Bonnie."

"It was bad bad!'"

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" Elena asked Bonnie.

"I love you so much, but I am tired of your witchy life, Bon Bon." Cassidy said and Bonnie just glared at her.

"You know what? I am just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend." Bonnie said and Elena smiles.

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I am starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that." Elena said making Cassidy smile.

Stefan joins in the conversation and Cassidy smiles at him. "Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie. Good morning, Cassidy" he said.

"Call me Cas, all of my friends do" she said with smile and Stefan smiles to hear her calling him a friend.

Bonnie smiles awkwardly "Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I will see you guys later." She said walking away.

"Bonnie, wait..."

Cassidy sighs as she turns to look at Elena and Stefan "I have to go and find Tyler, I need to speak with him. I will let you love birds to talk. Bye" she said making Elena to glare at her for calling them love birds and Stefan just chuckled.