Chapter Four

"Jake..."

He continued kissing me until I kissed him back. I felt him smirk when I kissed him back. We continued kissing for a good 3 minutes until I finally realized what we were doing and pulled away with widened eyes. While I was panicking and shock, Jake was staring at me with adoration and loving eyes. He smiled at me satisfied that I did that.

"That's what you get for making me jealous..." My cheeks started getting red and before I could look away a hand pulled my face back to where it was. "You can't back away now baby..." "Jake...this is inappropriate and we're bestfriends-" "Does it look like I care? I just want you here with me. I love you so much Yu Jin ah, I really do. You don't know how bothered I was when you were giving all your attention to him and not me..." He then kissed me again and gripped my waist tighter while I started kissing him back. "Sim Jae Yun..." "I love it when you call me that." I smiled at him and kissed him all over his face making him giggle and laugh. "You missed the most important part." I tilt my head confusion when he said that. When I noticed that he was pointing at his lips. I then went ahead and kissed him making his eyes widend. When I pulled out he pulled me back in collecting my lips with his while I got even more butterflies in my stomach fluttering wildly.

"W-We should go-go to b-bed now..." "But I don't want to." "J-Jake..." "Why are you so shy now? You weren't like that 2 seconds ago." He said giggling. "Y-Yah..." "Okay okay, I'll bring to your room then." "I-It's just g-going to t-take 2 s-steps..." My face was foggy and spinning around as I was trying to calm down. "Hahahaha why are stuttering? Is it because...of the kiss?" My face became even redder

"I shouldn't have done that..."

"No no no no, you were meant to do that."

To be continued...