4| Queen M

*warning: unedited, unrevised*

~ ♕ ~

HANNA MARGARET's

I QUICKLY gathered  my things when the class is over. Pasimple kong hinabol si August palabas ng room. I heard my gals shouted a good-luck behind me, crazy girls.

Tumabi ang mga classmates ko once they saw me and give way to me. Nang malapit na ako sa likuran ni August ay pasimple ko siyang binunggo ng balikat ko. Of course, he stopped and faced whoever bumps on him.

Kumunot agad ang noo nya pagkakita sa akin, looks like he didn't expect that.

"Oops! My bad." I said innocently.

"You should have watched where you are going." he told me nonchalantly at tinalikuran ako. Aba’t suplado?

I followed him, he won't just get away from me like that. "Saan ka?" I asked as if we’re close enough to chitchat.

“Somewhere?” sagot niya na hindi man lang ako nililingon, aba naman talaga. How rude..

"Oh, where?"

"Comfort room, what you're going with me too?" there was a hint of slight irritation in his voice at saglit akong nilingon.

He’s getting annoyed, that’s great.

"I wouldn't mind. Do you want me to go with you?" I replied back, he abruptly stopped on walking kaya ang nangyari ay muntik na akong mapasubsob sa likuran niya. Buti nalang mabilis ang reflexes ko to balance myself at itukod ang kamay ko sa likod niya. Lumayo din ako agad.

He faced me and his eyes darted to mine, "What do you want from me, Miss Iglesias?"

Oh, he knows me na. Maybe July told him something anout me. "Just call me Margaret. I want to be friends with you, because why not?" I smiled sweetly at him.

He gave me a confused look, "Don't you have other things to do?"

Kunwari ay nag-isip ako, "Hmm, wala naman. How about you? Wanna have lunch with me?"

He heaved a sigh a shook his head. "No." was his firm answer before going inside the comfort room around the corner.

I grinned to myself. This is exciting.

Napapalakpak ako ng ‘di oras sa sobrang kagalakan. I'm just starting to annoy you, August Martin. You ruined my day once, then I will ruin your every day. Anyway, let's to leave him today because tomorrow is another day. I went to the cafeteria, sure the girls are already there.

It was noisy when I arrived at the cafeteria, I look for my friends.

"Margaret! Finally, you're here!" It was Stella, announcing my arrival with her loud voice. Nasa malapit sila sa pader nakapwesto, our usual place.

I walk to them, the cafeteria went silent too.

"What's the matter?" I asked as I put my things down on the vacant chair. Napatingin ako sa paligid and what caught my eyes was a girl on her knees, she has ketchup all over her and other liquid things on her clothes.