Daddy's Coming to Get You

August Alsina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Nicki was just sitting on the couch watching some type of mess about this women who snapped on her husband and cut off all his fingers and toes. Then she stabbed him like a thousand times, okay maybe it was only 6 but that's still a lot, and she slit his throat. She then burned his body and their house with there 2 dogs inside. It was on that show snapped and I was starting to feel sick but Nicki was enjoying it so I had to suck it up and be a man. As we got further into the show I started feeling a little bit scared. What if Nicki did that to me? I mean she does seem a little bit crazy now a days so who knows what she would do to me. I zoned out for a while but I quickly came back when Nicki shook me. I jumped and almost went Bryce lee on her but I caught myself before I could even look like I was about to hit her. I don't want my phalanges cut off and my body burned just because I accidentally hit her. I steadied my breathing and tried to slow my heart rate down by breathing in and out deeply. Nicki was laughing ever since I screamed like a little girl when she shook me out of my trance and she didn't noticed that I was about to Molly wop her in the face. I shook my head, I really must be tripping right now because I ain't never been afraid of her. I got up from the couch to get some sweet tea that was in the refrigerator. I poured me a glass and drunk it in less than two seconds tasting the sweetness on my tongue and feeling the coldness glide down my throat, finishing with a "aaahh" sound. I looked for something to snack on since I haven't eaten anything in a while. I found some hot Cheetos and sat at the table eating them. If you haven't noticed already I'm trying to avoid Nicki but she walked in the kitchen sitting across from me so that plan was not working. I didn't make eye contact or respond when she said "wassup" to me in her cute wanna be gangster voice. She got up and walked around the table to sit on my lap. She then turned my face towards hers and looked in my eyes. I got caught in a trance staring in her big brown eyes and leaned in to her face to kiss her. Once our lips were about to touch, the kids bust in the kitchen wearing matching overly swagged out clothes and Jacob had on like 10 of my chains and they both had on grills made out of foil. They ran to the middle of the kitchen and got out a phone and a beat pill. They played an instrumental beat to a song that I forgot and Jacob started rapping.

Jacob: "Everybody calls me Lil J Pimpin' 'cause I'm a pimp. People can't stand me because the rhymes I spit. Best friend right next to me holding me down, homie I don't mess with you cause you look like a clown. When I spit you think I'm serious because you so delirious, I like food, chicken and donuts I call deliciousness. Since I can't do the shmoney dance imma do the cookie dance. Cookies on my plate and they printed on my pants. I be in a daze cookies put me in a trance. Now let my bestie sing while I eat these cookies man.

Delilah: Everytime I eat some cookies, I feel like I'm up in space. Maybe I'll go to the moon, and see if it really has a face.
Where my cookies at.
Where my cookies at.
Where my cookies at.
Where my cookies at, oh they right here.

After the kids finished their little song they ran out the room. Nicki and I looked at each other and smiled.

Me: "She gets her singing from me." I was smiling so hard. It looks like she's gonna be famous.

Nicki: "Who knew little JJ had bars?" She said laughing. I laughed too and she finally got up off my lap. I ain't calling her fat or nothing but my leg is numb now. She know her butt is too big to be sitting on my skinny lap. I got up from my chair and moved my leg around trying to get feeling back into it. When I could feel it again, I went outside to get some fresh air. We have a woods not to far from our house and I like to explore it sometimes. I only saw a bear once and it was a small cub so all I did was walk around it saying wassup. As I was walking to the woods I heard some type of animal sound but I kept walking anyway. When the noise started to get louder, that's when I decided to leave. I ran fast as crap back to my house and I stood on the porch trying to catch my breath. I noticed a little white paper on the table so I picked it up and read it.

"Daddy's coming to get you"

The freak type mess is this? I don't even have no type of clue who this could possibly be. I walked in the house and saw Nicki sitting on the couch with a pout on her face. I knew it was because I was trying to ignore her earlier but I didn't have time for that.

Me: "Nicki come look at this." I said, she got up and walked to me. When I showed her the paper, she looked terrified and confused. "Do you know who this could be?" I asked her. She shook her head no. I shoved the paper in my pocket and sat on the couch with my head in my hands. "Who knew that taking in that little boy would lead to so many problems." When I said that Nicki sat down next to me then laid her head on my shoulder. I turned and hugged her. We started to watch TV but I wasn't really watching it. I was thinking about how could I protect my family and Jacob at the same time. Is it. Even possible? That question stuck with me for the whole day. My phone vibrated indicating that I had a text message and it read "Meet me at the studio." It was from my boy Trey. I was glad that I could do something to get my mind off of this situation. I didn't want my family to be left here by themselves so I let them come with me.

When we made it to the studio Jacob had to go to the bathroom so Nicki took him to the bathroom. Delilah and I went to the room that Trey was in and I told Delilah to sit in the little chair directly in front of the booth so she could get a good view of what her daddy does. I wanted to wait for Jacob and Nicki to come back so I talked to Trey for a little bit.

Me: "Wassup how you been these past years?" I asked dapping him.

Trey: "You know doing the usual. Popping bottles, entertaining groupies, working on my next album. I am doing something new though." He said, I raised an eyebrow and asked him what it was.

Trey: "You'll see." He said with an evil smirk on his face. The freak wrong with his face? Leprechaun lookin self.

When Nicki and Jacob came back, their facial expressions changed.

Jacob/Nick: "Trey/daddy?" They said at the same time. I was confused even more.

Leprechaun: "Daddy's back, and it looks like I get two for the price of one. Maybe I'll even take the little girl just for fun." He laughed evilly and I swear I almost died of laughter. Does this dude really think I'm just bout to let him take my family like that? I pulled out the strap ready to shoot this dude in the head.

Me: "Imma count to 3 and if you ain't out of here imma shoot you in yo teeth." I said dead serious.

"One" he didn't move.

"Two" he still ain't move.

"Three" after I said that he ran before I could pull the trigger. "And don't come around me or my family again or else I'll make you shine my shoes with you blood!" I yelled after him. I put my gun back and laughed. He really thought it was real.

*************************************
That's the end of the chapter. Comment and vote if you liked it. I'm still updating the other book today since I ain't update this one yesterday. I hope you like this book. SPREAD THE PEACE MINDLESS CRAZIES!! Stay Creative.