🖤Wednesday's Child Is Full of Woe: Part 2🖤

My Only Weakness.| Wednesday Addams x Fem! Oc|

**************

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Wednesday! (A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

{4936 WORDS - NOT EDITED, SO THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES IN THIS. JUST WARNING YOU. I MIGHT EDIT IT LATER ON, I'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE.}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{🖤WEDNESDAY 🖤}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

Daniela was in her black fencing uniform, with her black helmet. Everyone one else was wearing white fencing uniform but she was the odd one out but she didn't care she liked the colour black better.

She was fencing against Xavier who seemed to have some against her by the way he was fencing. He was trying to hit her but Daniela moves out the way just in time, Daniela glares at him though her helmet.

Oh how she is beginning to hate this guy, she has done nothing to him yet he is angry at her. Just as Daniela lands a hit on him meaning she had won the game between them, the door opens. Daniela turns her attention to the door as Xavier did the same.

Daniela smiles under her helmet as she sees it's her roommate Wednesday, who was wearing the same fencing uniform as her. But she didn't have her helmet on making Daniela see her beautiful face.

She sees Xavier blushing at Wednesday in the corner of her eye making her face him with a glare, Daniela faces back towards Wednesday and watches as she walks up to Rowan and Bianca. Bianca and Rowan were fencing against each other when Rowan slipped.

After Bianca had hit him with her fencing stick. He lands hard on the ground and quickly looks at the Coach, Daniela rolls her eyes at him. She didn't really like him, nothing seemed right with him. He just seemed like he was hiding something.

"Coach, Coach, she tripped me." Rowan whines as he takes of his helmet. Coach just crosses his arms and looks at him. "It was a clean strike, Rowan." He says as he shakes his head. Bianca smirks down at him, "Maybe if you whined less and practiced more, you wouldn't suck."

Rowan glares at her. Bianca then faces the Coach. "Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get real competition?" She asks him before looking around the room. "Anyone else want to challenge me?" She asks, Daniela watches as Wednesday steps forward.

"I do." She says as Bianca faces her with a look before smirking. "Oh, you must be the psychopath they let in." Wednesday glares at her with a cold look. "You must be the self-appointed Queen Bee."