Chapter 5

😃Author: Hey I'm sorry I didn't update for so long

😃Author: Hey I'm sorry I didn't update for so long. Please enjoy and let me know what you think or if I should make improvements. This chapter will keep changing from oc's pov to a third Pov.

"Talking" 

Thoughts or speaking to Bijuu

Bijuu speaking 

Twelve years ago a Nine Tailed Fox suddenly appeared in the village hidden in leaves. It Tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves crashing to the shores. The ninja rose up to defend their village. One Shinobi faced the Nine Tailed Fox in mortal combat. He sacrificed his life to capture the beast and seal it in body of two children. The ninja was known as the Forth Hokage. It is a story told by many parents in village hidden in leaves tell to there children either in a way portraing to the Forth Hokage as a hero or in a way to warn there children about the two kids possessed by Demon Fox.

.........sigh😮‍💨

God if I were to improvise the Naruto shows intro it would sound like this, so dramatic though. I wait in classroom for Iruka sensei to come with Nii Chan I can't believe he pulled a epic prank like that and didn't invite me, I know that he was going to paint the Hokage faces but I thought he would include me too. I would have added glitter for special effect. As payback I am not helping him clean up.

I sulk thinking how he ignored me, And Hinata next to me consoles me silently by rubbing my back for comfort.  But still I should take a picture to put in our album that are full of memories. As I pull a whole Camara out of one of my many seals on my arm I get comical looks from the rest of my class which I hadn't noticed. The Camara here is so old fashion they don't have much technology here I thought with a disappointed sigh. Then I notice the look the whole class is giving me.

Just then I realized that this is the first time they have seen me perform Fūinjutsu. Oh well it doesn't matter anymore I took care of Danzo long ago as for Obito and his gang of miss fits as long as they can't predicted the level of my strength so it's not a problem which I know they can't. So I just Ignore them and too a picture of Nii chan's art work, after I was done I sat in my seat as if nothing happened Shikamaru was the first to break out of his trance and asked me

"What was that!?" Shikamaru asked still a bit shocked but I just look at him nonchalantly like it's no big deal. "Fūinjutsu" I answer in a casual tone which he didn't seem to like. He wanted some explanation for it, considering it not every day you find out that your friend that you know almost your whole life can do Fūinjutsu like it's nothing. 

"I know that but since when are you able to do that" he said not trying to sound irritated. "Since I was five" he was getting ticked off, it was obvious but I didn't want to explain it's too..... troublesome"And you didn't tell anyone about it why?" he asked "You never asked" I said plainly at this point he looks completely speechless. "I... troublesome" looks like he lost energy to question me and he knows that I won't answer him anyway.