🖤Wednesday's Child Is Full of Woe: Part 1🖤

My Only Weakness.| Wednesday Addams x Fem! Oc|

**************

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Wednesday! (A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

{NOT EDITED, SO THERE MIGHT BE MISTAKES IN THIS. JUST WARNING YOU. I MIGHT EDIT IT LATER ON, I'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE.}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{🖤WEDNESDAY 🖤}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

Wednesday walks into her school, the student around her were laughing but some of the students that was standing in the middle of the corridor quickly move as they see Wednesday Addams.

Wednesday walks down the corridor as her heels that she was wearing makes a heavy echoing sound that makes people flinch. Wednesday looks at everyone one with her cold and dead eyes, everyone.....well nearly everyone knows not to mess with her or her brother.

Wednesday scoffs at them, 'I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago but I admire the sadism.'

Wednesday thinks in her head as her steps keep on echoing as the students watch her as she makes her way to the lockers. Just then school bell rings, the students quickly rush to their class in a hurry not wanting to get attack by the girl. Meanwhile as Wednesday was heading to past the lockers.

She can her the Jocks laughing as they walk off, she frowns at them, but as she passes a locker she can hear a whimpers. Her cold look harden, as she looks at the locker. She opens it and her brother Pugsley comes flying out and lands on the floor.

Wednesday kneels down next to him, and takes the apple out of his mouth, "I want names." She orders as Pugsley shakes his head while whimpering, "I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast." He says as Wednesday groans at him. Why did her brother have to be such a cry baby.

She'll never understand emotions. She looks at her brother and she begins to pull at his ropes that were around him. "Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together." Pugsley whimpers, Wednesday growls.

"Now." She orders but as she was abut to under do his hands from the rope she gets pulled into a vision. She stands at the locker that she had just let Pugsley out of, she sees the jocks jeering making her grit her teeth,

"You scared, kid? Scared?" A jock asks as he grins, the rest of the jocks laugh. Wednesday can see Pugsley eyes widen in horror as the jock slams the locker closed. The school bell rings as Wednesday gets pulled out of her vision.