Chapter 1

It was a while since the group had seen each other and what better way to catch up than having a road trip ?

" Ohhhhhh my word , where is Rebecca so long ?"

I guess some things never change , Rebecca was always making everyone late because of her obsession being a perfectionist .

" I'm coming ." Rebecca came down the stairs with two suitcases .

" Okay , exactly what is that all for ?" Daisy frowned as she crossed her arms .

" It's my suitcases for the trip and Lydia is coming down with more ." Luna frowned .

" You guys know it's only a week right ? " Rebecca rolled her eyes .

" Of cause we know it's a week but a girl needs her stuff ." The door then flew open with Isabella , Walter and Dexter walking in.

Everyone turned to Rebecca who was still standing with the suitcases in her hand .

" And all that ?" Isabella frowns .

" Just girls being girls I guess ." Luna chuckled .

Lydia came with the rest of the bags , which was now 5 in total .

" Okay , don't you think it's a bit too much love ?" Isabella asked softly .

" Nope .This is actually less of what I wanted it to be ." Daisy laughed .

" Are you kidding me ? This is literally over enough ." Rebecca then threw her with a cushion .

" Shut up big head ." Daisy just stuck out her tongue.

They were honestly still the same funny , kind people ever.