~ Chapter 1 ~

(I DON'T OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, PROJECT SEKAI NOR MISTUBISHI FUSO CANTER)

"Man I can't wait to play project sekai again",
Lime though to herself as she got home from school. She opened the front door and practically threw herself onto the living room couch, not having remembered anything she was just taught, she booted up her favourite game without a care in the world.

~

Lime never really had any friends, though she tried making some, people kept calling her "weird", a "disgusting weeb" and "no life". At some point she had just given up and accepted her fate, is what would she'd like to think, but instead she had just spiralled down a rabbit hole of money laundering gacha rhythm games in which she calls her 2d anime girl pngs her friends.

Though, there was one character in particular she was basically drooling over. Hinomori Shizuku. Lime goes absolutely feral whenever she hears her voice. From having posters, to expensive figures, her room is covered in Hinomori Shizuku merchandise. There is nothing more special to her than this one character, which surprisingly still hasn't landed her in therapy due to her parent's interventions.

~

Loading the game up she had reached the maximum player level yet that still didn't stop her from playing daily.

"Ooo~ new song? please let it be a shizoo focus!" she though as she instantly bought the song without even looking at the details, having around 180 spare song cards she didn't care enough to look.

"Untitled" by:??? vocals:???

Clearly confused as she hadn't encountered a bug like that before, she started playing the song. The song seemed like it was a mix between Sasakure.UK and LeaF? she wasn't exactly sure what she listening to as the melody was all over the place. It was clearly an instrumental song but it didn't sound like it belonged in Chuni, MaiMai or Ongeki. The chart itself almost seemed bugged too, as if it wasn't meant to be completed.

Lime's dedication to project sekai didn't stop her from playing the broken chart though, infact, she had been fc-ing the whole thing like it wasn't broken at all.

Note by note she had been reaching the end of the song, nothing being able to break her concentration she could see the last note. Combo at 3938, she needed one more flick to finish off the song.

Waiting for the flick to reach the judgement line, she failed to notice headlights reaching into the room, getting brighter by the second. Soon enough just before she could hit the note needed, a mitsubishi fuso canter truck (The FUSO Canter 8.55 t offers an outstanding payload balance with its almost 6 t chassis load capacity and a permissible gross train weight (GVW) of up to 12.05 t.

The Canter 8.55 t offers the typical compact dimensions of a light truck, which make it agile and easy to manoeuvre. Moreover, depending on the configuration, it has an extremely low tare weight – 2,565 kg with a wheelbase of 3,400 mm – without sacrificing stability.

This is ensured by its robust steel ladder frame, which, with a frame width of 850 mm that is continuous across all models, enables a chassis load capacity of almost 6 t and ensures greater roll stability. High maximum axle loads – 3,100 kg on the front axle and up to 5,800 kg on the rear axle – complete the solid design of the Canter 8.55 t.

Due to its advantageous front-wheel drive design, the Canter 8.55 t has the most compact overall dimensions comparatively. Especially with longer body dimensions – maximum 7.2 m – a definite advantage over vans with a nose. The Canter 8.55 t offers a clear benefit in manoeuvrability with just as many – up to 15 – pallet spaces. Additionally, the Canter 8.55 t can offer up to 3.5 t towing capacity.

In the Canter 8.55 t, the DUONIC® 2.0 dual-clutch transmission is fitted as standard. It stands for a comfortable driving experience and smooth gearshifts without tractive effort interruption. busted through the front of the house, tearing it apart and taking Lime's pathetic life along with it.

~

~

~

She slowly opened her eyes, the scene around her going in and out of focus, everything was tinted green and she could make out 2 silhouettes kneeling beside her screaming something she couldn't make out as the instrumental of "Shoujo Rei" was blaring on the speakers.

The music had stopped and she could hear 2 pairs of footsteps rushing to her side, with the help of the person beside her she sat up not really knowing what was where or who was who, she looked at the person beside her with a half asleep gaze only to be met with a girl that looked like Kiritani Haruka?

"Shizuku! are you alright?" a girl with pink hair yelled as she ran up to her side, holding a bottle of water in her hand, beside her a timid looking brunette holding a pink towel with two white stripes down the middle.

"Are you ok?" the brunette asked as she wiped Lime's forehead with the towel she had and upon taking a closer look, she looked and sounded exactly like Hanasato Minori.

Barely making anything out, or better yet making sense of any of this, she looked towards the pink haired girl only to be faced with what looked like Momoi Airi?

She looked around, finding herself in an outfit that looked like it belonged to Shizuku, her head clearing up a bit she realised none of this was making any sense.

"What happened..?" Lime turned to the pink haired girl as she spoke, noticing her own hair and seeing it had become a different length and colored light blue? She couldn't make any sense of it, she couldn't make sense of any of this, she was surrounded by beautiful girls that looked like characters from project sekai. Things like these only ever happened in her dreams, but this felt too real to be a dream.

"You fainted during the rehearsal," explained the pink haired girl, her voice sounded exactly like Airi's, though, laced with concern. "Are you feeling better now, Shizuku? You hit your head pretty hard."

Lime took one more look around as she had finally fully woken up from her daze. "Why the fuck is everyone calling me Shizuku? like ok, I get it, she's fucking gorgeous but I look like I got hit by a truck! Who are you guys an- HOLY SHIT IS THAT HATSUNE MIKU?"