Part 28

Velvet went to the store with the twins and Octavia. Octavia was carrying Remi, since he fell asleep while walking. Velvet held Vivian's hand as they went to one of the isles. "Where's momma?" Octavia asked. "She went to clothes shop, I think. She wanted to buy something special," Velvet answered with a slightly nervous look. "Like what? Is it a cute dress?" Vivian excitedly asked. "Sort of. It's a special dress for our bedroom," Velvet answered with a smile. Vivian giggled and looked up at her. "Can you buy me one?" she asked with hope in her eyes. "You can't have one of those dresses, sweetheart. They're for adults. I'll get you the perfect dress for your dance, alright?" Velvet replied. Vivian grinned and started jumping up and down.

Remi woke up after a while and got down. He looked tired but awake at the same time. His eyes were kind of red as well. Remi held Octavia's hand the entire time they were in the store. "Do you want a little suit?" Velvet asked with a giggle. Remi gave her a goofy smile and gave her a thumbs up. He was very relaxed. "Honey, are you okay?" Velvet asked. Remi nodded and shoved his face into Octavia's shoulder. She just smiled in return. She picked him back up as he fell back asleep. Velvet sighed and smiled in concern. "I think he's fucking high. I feel like Ritz gave him some drugs or some shit," Velvet muttered. "What's that? Bubba's been like this since last night. We think he has the flu. He's going to the doctor tomorrow!" Vivian exclaimed with a smile. Velvet froze and nodded. She forgot that she had toddlers with her.

Velvet bought Remi a suit that suited him perfectly. She loved how it would look on him. She made sure to get the right size he needed. She didn't want him to look bad for his first dance. She was so excited for him. Octavia got herself a light yellow dress. It really complimented her eyes. She loved the color yellow for some reason. She just really liked it. She was so excited to see her new friend that she made. Remi would most likely stay with Vivian or Octavia. Neither of them minded though, since he had trouble with social events. Vivian was so excited to go to a dance. She loved dancing and singing. Remi didn't really know what he liked yet. He did a little bit of everything.

Ritz and Orchid were busy looking for decorations. It was Velvet and Veneer's birthday. The little trio were distracting her for the day. They were getting everything together for it. Neither of them wanted a huge party. They just wanted their family there. They enjoyed Eliza and Ezra being around though. Lillian was Octavia's best friend. They were both great with the twins. Remi was almost always sick though. They hoped that he would be able to make it for the dance. Veneer was busy at the salon, then he needed to buy a few things for his husband. He wanted to buy him something special to use in bed.

Everything was set up. They two were excited about how the twins would react. Orchid had to go into Ritz and Veneer's room really quick. She was so confused. Their room was full of Squishmallows. There were giant ones, medium sized ones, and little ones everywhere. She put the little box down and went back downstairs. She stared at Ritz for a second before laughing. He was nervous and confused. Did she find the alcohol that he had been taking sips of? "What the hell is wrong with your room? There are Squishmallows everywhere!" Orchid wheezed out. Ritz just stared at her. He sniffled and looked away from her. He had no idea how cruel Orchid could be.

The two started drinking some of the alcohol they had. The two were messing around with each other. They were sharing weird stories. Veneer walked in and froze. He was so worried. His husband was bleeding from his forehead. "Baby? Are you okay?" Veneer asked as he sat down beside him. Ritz sat up and giggled. "Hi handsome! What're you doing home so early?" he asked while giggling. Veneer smiled and scooped him up into his arms. He laid him on the couch and attended to his wound. "Baby. You're so stupid sometimes, you know that?" Veneer said in a joking way. Ritz sniffled and looked away. "Do you still love me? Are you mad at me?" Ritz asked as he leaned his head on Veneer's shoulder. Veneer smiled and kissed his forehead.

Orchid was so glad that Veneer hadn't noticed any of the decorations in the house. He was so stupid sometimes. Maybe he was just really tired instead. Orchid was still pretty sober. Ritz was completely out. "Why were you two drinking?" Veneer asked while laughing. "We just wanted a little drink. Uhm, we kind of got carried away," she answered with a laugh. The two started laughing. Orchid grinned but waited for Ritz to wake up. He was mostly sober but the alcohol hit him hard.

Ritz was awake after a while and came downstairs. He hugged Veneer tightly and kissed his cheek. "I'm sorry for drinking," he mumbled in embarrassment. "Aw, it's okay honey! I'm just glad you're not hurt," he replied as he gently kissed him. Ritz smiled and hugged him even tighter. Ritz had a little cut on his forehead. He somehow managed to cut it on a piece of paper. Ritz was so glad that he wasn't upset with him. Veneer got an idea. "You want to see something I got you? Maybe you could do something special for me," Veneer mumbled into the crook of his neck as he gently sucked on it. Ritz let out a whiny moan and wrapped his arms around his neck. "Heh. I'd love some rough birthday sex," Veneer mumbled as his hands started running all over his body. Ritz hummed softly and looked at him. There was a knock on the door as Veneer laid him on the couch. He groaned and opened the door. Velvet was there with the kids.

Velvet strutted in with the kids behind her. The kids were excited. "Surprise! Happy birthday!" the twins exclaimed. Veneer and Velvet smiled as the twins hugged them tightly. "What were you two doing?" Vivian asked, noticing how Ritz was all flustered. Remi was busy hugging Ritz. He missed him a lot. Ritz picked him up and held him tightly. "You're so cute!" Ritz gushed as his son giggled and smiled. Ritz froze as he realized something. He picked him up and went to Remi's room. He found the empty bottle of beer. "How did you get this?" Ritz asked as he picked the bottle up. Remi just gave him a goofy smile and laid his head on his chest. Ritz sighed and held him tighter.

Remi was unfortunately drunk. Nobody knew besides Ritz. Remi was just acting loopy. Ritz was worried about his son. He was happy that nobody else noticed. Remi started hiccuping while Veneer held him. Veneer gave him a little kiss on the cheek while Velvet was chugging some alcohol. Orchid was next to her. Eliza was doing a few shots as Jonathan sat with the kids. He was curled up like a baby. Octavia and Lillian were taking a nap together. Ritz decided to stay with the kids as Velvet and Veneer celebrated their birthday. He didn't want the kids around drunk adults. He snatched Remi up and brought him to the living room. The three were playing a few games together.

Veneer stumbled in after a while. He sat down next to his husband and wrapped his arms around him. "Baby? Can we have a little fun? Just the two of us? I wanna give you a little treat," Veneer mumbled with little hiccups. Ritz turned away and blushed. "N-Not now, Ven. We can once the party's over," he replied. "But baby! Velvet and Orchid are fucking in the spare room! I wanna fuck you right now!" Veneer exclaimed with a huff. Jonathan sat up and blankly stared at them. "J-Just do whatever. I'll stay with the kids," he awkwardly said. Veneer gasped and giggled. "Yay! Let's go!" Veneer exclaimed as he dragged him to their bedroom. Ritz was turned on again as Veneer had him pinned against the door.

Eliza and Jonathan went home as they heard noises from the rooms. Lillian was being carried out by Jonathan. The kids were all asleep. Before Velvet and Orchid started anything, they went home with Octavia. She was fast asleep. Velvet kept teasing her by tracing her fingers up and down her thighs. Velvet was lucky that their house wasn't far from Veneer's. Orchid was very flustered by what Velvet was doing. She wanted more from her. Velvet parked the car and brought their daughter in. Octavia was quickly tucked into her bed. Velvet went up to the room as Orchid was finishing up changing. She was in her new lingerie that was washed. She washed it while she was drunk at Ritz's house for some reason.

Orchid buried her face into Velvet's chest. She was panting and her legs were twitching slightly. Velvet was fast asleep. Orchid smiled and started playing with her hand. Velvet was pretty rough with her tonight. Orchid loved how Velvet treated her like she was the only person alive. Velvet was also really good with her tongue. Orchid ran her hands over her waist and hips. Orchid was starting to drift off to sleep. She wanted to admire her wife a little more but was failing. Her eyes were starting to close. She ended up falling asleep with her face buried into her wife's chest.