Lost my trust

Izuku: Hi!!! My name is Izuku Yagi!!! I'm son of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi, And I have a cute sister name Izumi Yagi also my friends Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki and the girls name Momo Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jirou, Stella Vermillion, Mio Naruse and Rias Gremory. Today is our biggest day because we'll see what is our quirk so we can fulfill our dream to be heroes together!!

It was a morning on minday and two children are running down the hall to there parents room. A pair of twins a boy and a girl they burst into the room and jump on their parents for wake them up.

?: C'mon mom!!! Today is the day!!!

?: Wake up daddy!!!

Their parents were groaned for sleepy and hiding their head under the blanket.

?: 10 minute sweetie.....

?: Wake up now Toshinori before our kids will jump on bed again.

Toshi: Okay okay Inko, I'm wake up now. But what time is it, Izuku?

Izuku: It's 4:30 in the morning!!!

Inko: Gosh!!! Are you two really excited for this doctor visit?? But this still morning and doctor will come 10:15 A.M., Izumi?

Izumi: C'mon mommy!!!

Time skip no jutsu

Yagi family are sitting on chairs in the corridor outside the doctor's office waiting for test result.

Izumi: Onii-chan, what if it turns out that one of us are quirkless?

Izuku: We promised each othet that no matter what the result is, we'll support each other.

The door to the doctor's office opened up and the nurse call them to come in.

Doctor: I have good new and bad new. Which one you want to hear first?

Inko: Good news first.

Doctor: Your daughter has a very powerful quirk, You inherited telekinesis from your mother but version upgrade.

Izumi: Yea!!! I have a quirk!!!

Izuku: Congratulation sis!!!

Inko: And bad new??

Doctor: Your son is quirkless.

Inko and Izumi didn't know what to say, they turn to look at Izuku who had tears in his eyes.

Izumi: Onii-chan, you don't have to sad!!!

Izuku: *tear* Huh?

Izumi: Even you quirkless doesn't mean useless!!! Even you are quirkless I still believe you can be a hero!!!

Izuku: *tear* Really?

Inko: That's right my baby boy just like my baby girl said to you. It doesn't matter to us because we love you who is Izuku and you are my son.

Izumi: Like you said bro!!! We'll support you.

Doctor: That's right kid.

Izuku: *cried* Thank you everyone.

And they left the office, they arrive to their house. Toshinori wait for his family watching the news and he heard the door open it was his family.

Toshi: What's the news honey?

Inko: Izumi inherited my quirk but Izuku is quirkless, Toshinori.

Toshinori shocked for heard his son was quirkless and he rushed to hug him for comfort his son.