2. I Saw Him

Hi Berries!!!🍓

This is the first part of Aarav and Prerna's Story. Do comment if you found any mistakes or loved the story. I hope you will enjoy this journey. 😍

Your comments will tell me whether I am doing good or if should I improve my writing. Please like, comment, share, and follow me to get more stories. I won;t take much time. Please check down the story 🤩🤩

.

.

.

.

"Come on Naitik, How much time are you going to take to get ready? Do it fast we need to leave, Have you kept our bags in the car?" Supriya asked.

"Yes, Maa Done. Papa can you please check if anything is left?" Naitik kissed Supriya on her cheeks to calm her down and replied.

"Nothing is left. We should leave now. We were supposed to reach at 1 there but still, we are here. It's past to 12." Shrikant hissed.

"But where is Prerna?" Supriya asked.

"She is waiting near the car maa. Let's leave." Naitik confirmed.

And they step out of the huge doors made up with bamboo, mahogany, and oak of Sharma Villa.They walked down the stairs and reached to the Car.

"There she is." Supriya said with deep love in her words

Prerna turned and asked "What happened Maa? Why are you guys so late? We should have left till now."

"Yes, Maa was getting ready god dammit How much time she takes." Naitik mocked his mom

Everyone laughed and sat in the car and left for Delhi, where their cousin Kriti was getting married.

After travelling for one and a half hours they reached their cousin's house. Prerna got out of the Car and ran towards her Aunty.

"Choti Maa, How are you? I believe you missed me. Am I right?" Prerna asked making a pout. Choti Maa laughed and patted her head and agreed with her. Prerna smiled ear to ear with her response. All the family members met with the relatives and each other

"Ramu Kaka, Please get the bags out of the car." Choti Maa told to Ramu Kaka and went inside the house. "Where is Kriti?" Prerna asked. "She was in the garden waiting for you." One of the relatives said.

Prerna's POV:

I headed towards the garden but stopped at the entrance of the garden when I saw Kirti speaking to 2 Men. I don't know who were they, but my orbs got stuck on the one sitting in front of her. I was not getting a clear look of this man, but his side profile was enough to attract any person. His chiselled Jaw and messy hair were the charm. The way ankle of his right leg was resting on the knee of his left leg, his hand resting on the right leg knee which is folded was making him look like a King, like a Lion ready to roar. His sculpted biceps wanted to burst out of his t-shirt.

My brain stopped working for a second. Shall I interrupt them or wait till they finish talking? 

What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

And I heard a voice. A familiar voice. My trance broke and got my senses back. Kirti was running towards me. "Girl, what are you looking at my face? Can't you come to me?" Kirti exclaimed. I realized she was standing in front of me. My happiness was beyond my words. We hugged each other till our hearts felt at ease. We did met 2 months earlier but at that time she was my cousin with whom I have spent my childhood, shared my secrets, checkout on guys together, and what not. But now, she is bride-to-be. My cousin, my best friend, my partner in crime is getting married. I don't know how should I react.

I broke our hug and said "How are you? I was coming to meet you only. But suddenly I saw..." and I stopped, realizing I was looking at him. Did he noticed me looking at him? Shit! Shit! Shit! What will he think? Kirti shooed me. I dropped my thoughts and said. "Never mind. Now we have met. I want to talk to you. Tell me about the entire story. How did it come here? How did you get ready for marriage? Ohh, my god. Please tell me before I die of excitement"

Kirti laughed and said "Breathe, Prerna. It's free of cost. I know you won't die before listening to the entire drama." And we both laughed.

Meanwhile, I felt a strong stare at me. I didn't dare to look whose stare was it. I hope he is not the same person I was staring at. I don't know what he must be thinking. I don't know how I passed out thinking while staring at his features. God. Please save me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How the first chapter guys??? 🤩

Did you liked it???😁

What do you think? Who was that? Who was staring at Prerna that made her go through her thoughts? Did Aarav noticed Prerna staring at her? 🤔

My Berries!!! Please Like, Share and Comment if you loved my story. If you find any grammatical mistake then please bear me. I try my best to be correct. 😢

Please checkout the next chapter to know whose stare was that and how this is going to be. ✨💕