Rain -Dave

A/N
The four starts too this will all be smut or sexual related things then the next four will be sad and dramatic sorry if I take awhile to post these I'm also working on my chapter book "Shocking blue" at the same time I'm working on this so I do about three chapters of that then maybe a chapter if I have time of this but you should go check out my book. Anyway this will be a Dave chapter-mars

As I walked home from the park with my dog Sandy and a dark blue rain coat I started to hear something. Something behind me? I heard footsteps behind me it sounded like they were speed walking. I turned around and it looked like a tallish guy and looked like he had sunglasses on.Which was kinda weird because it was raining and dark out. I started to walk faster that was until I was crossing the road and I stepped on my shoes lease. I fell to the floor with a smack hitting my hands and knees on the cement the tall boy came running up to me. "Are you okay?" He asked with a shaky voice and kinda got a voice crack. "Yeah I'm fine" i said mumbling as he helped me up. He grabbed my hand and ran to the other side of the sidewalk. "Anyway bye" he started to speed walk again. "Uh-" I got confused. He wasn't gonna tell me his name or anything. Just "bye?" I said out loud. "What?" The guy turned around. "Just bye?" "Yeah.." he mumbled but then walked back to me. "Sorry about that was rude I'm Dave" he grabbed my hand and shook it "Y/N" "nice to meet you" he took off his sunglasses. He had big brown eyes and long hair. But he was wearing a hat so it was hard to see his face in the street light. "So?" "So uhh wanna walk together there's a lot of creepy guys out here and you seem decent. I'm assuming." I laughed "yeah sure so where you headed" "just home" "you live by yourself?" "Yeah in an apartment by the high school" "oh cool I'm just visiting from Ohio" "cool! Who'd you come to see?" "My grandma" "well that's sweet" we had back and forth conversations. "Wanna stay over at my apartment for a bit I have a lot of DVDs we could listen to" "Yeah! That would be awesome" the rain started to stop.then all of a sudden I tapped his shoulder. "Tag" I ran down the sidewalk as fast as I could and Dave chased me. He tagged me and it was just a back and forth thing until we got to my apartment. We got to the lobby out of breath and sweating.  We used the elevator and when we got to my apartment Dave went straight for the living room. He was already making him self at home. He was technically still a stranger but it felt like I've known him all my life. "You drink?" I asked as I poured a wine glass.
"Yeah!" "What do you want I have booze beer wine whisky and vodka" "woah uhh booze would
Be good" I got him a glass and went to the living room with wine and booze. After an hour we were black out drunk I was sitting on top of Dave and kissing his neck as he was the most vocal thing I've ever heard in my life. He held my hips as I nipped and sucked on his neck. "Y/n..." he groaned. He slid his hands up my shirt and creased my back sending shivers down my spine. Then just in a snap I was sucking a stranger off in my house on my couch! Did my drunk ass care?! I don't think so! Did I have a massive hang over in the morning.p1/4

A/N
Sorry this was kinda lazy