Apologizes on the streets

Craig stared at Jason, who was sitting across from him.

He had called Jason eariler and asked if he could over. There was something he needed to tell him about the garden.

Now he was here, in Jason's bedroom. The air was so thick that it choked Craig every time he breathed it in, and Jason seemed to have noticed. "So what did you want to tell me, Craig?"

Shit, he needed to get to the point. He told himself he'd do this, and he wasn't backing out.

Craig inhaled and exhaled, "Jason... When I dug up your mother, it wasn't a fond memory. I know we've put that behind us, but it's been really difficult lately...".

Jason then frowned.

"Are you saying you don't want to be my friend anymore?"

"No, no! Not that...Well, ever since I lifted the grave off your mother she's been...I've been seeing her, and I don't know what to do or how to tell anyone- She's just over here, stalking me and making me see things I'm not supposed to- And!- And-! Remember that time I had to bring fertilizer to your house, and I was late? Yeah... She made me see her getting run over by this... This million ton semi truck all because I wanted the driver to honk his horn... And, and I passed out! Yeah, right there, and I couldn't say anything as to why...!"

Craig began breathing heavily, and his heart raced. There was a pounding in his head, and his mouth was running a marathon. He could feel his brain exploding, his throat filling and chest tightening.

"I- I don't know why I didn't do anything sooner, y-you must think I'm crazy or something....Absolutely out my mind!"

"I don't, actually." A faint smile was placed on Jason's face.

"Huh?"

"Awww, Craiggg, come here." Jason's hands drew themselves to Craig's shoulders so Craig's body could be lowered.

Craig was hesitant at first, but Jason started to insist, and after that, Jason was taking control.

Craig felt his eyes well up in tears as he bit his lip, Jason's hands motioned for Craig to lower himself to his lap. Craig felt the soft fabric of Jason's shorts brush up against his face, Jason's hands patted his back as a lump formed in Craig's throat.

"I-I'm sorry for not saying anything sooner...."

"It's okay,"

"It's not okay...I blamed you for my mistake, I thought you were this monster and annoying brat and I thought it was your fault I dug her up...I'm sorry, I never even thought to ask you...I'm sorry"

"Oh Craig, do you actually think that?"

Jason's hands moved Craig upwards and into a hug that Craig returned.

Craig felt his eyes wet and soak Jason's shoulders, but Jason didn't mind and simply patted his back while humming.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize."

"I should, you must think I'm so stupid...I've been keeping this secret for so long, and I mistreated you for it, I'm sorry..."

"Hm, well, now that I think about it, it did sorta hurt when you were mean to me when I came to your house..."

"Sorry..."

Jason’s hands moved Craig upwards. Craig kept a firm hold on his shoulders so he could only look at Jason.

"Are you really really sorry?"

"Of course."

"Did you get a good cry?"

Craig nodded.