CHAPTER 2(meeting new friends)

Whitney's POV
I was able to settle down in aunt house. It was a two room apartment. I was showed my room which I had to share with Mandy my aunt daughter. She was nice and friendly and welcomed me happily. We both discussed with aunt till it was mid night before we slept.

I was very excited because aunt told me I would be attending the same school with Mandy (Hybrid high school) and she wanted me to stay focused. It wasn't easy for her getting me into that school. It was a school for the wealthy.

****
I woke up all excited, I was going to be registered at school today. It was easy for me because aunt had already made the preparations before my arrival. She insisted I rest a day before taking me to school but I refused, I wanted to go to school.

I put on a red t shirt and my pair of blue jean. I made my hair coily and packed it to the back. I wore my black sneakers and carried my black back pack . I was all set for school. Mandy was dressed on her white shirt and ash mini skirt. She held her ash jacket on her left hand and carried her cream colour mini back pack. She was wearing a long white socks and well polished black pair of shoes. Aunt dressed in her office clothes and drove us to school.

Driving was save and we got there on time. I was astonished when I saw the amazing building and environment of the school. I loved the setting and interior decors of the school. It was nothing compared to my previous school. All the student in the school where neatly dressed and well organised. Aunt dropped us at the gate and left for the office. I kept on gazing at the school building until we got to the reception office.

I was welcomed and I was asked to go with a lady who took me to the school supervisor. Aunt told me not to worry when I'm there, that I should be bold. I was only there to be asked a few questions by the supervisor.

"Good day miss Whitney, welcome to H.H.S, hybrid high school. I want you to be free and just be yourself"
a man sitted wearing a glasses and white long sleeve skirt and black trousers said. He was slim and from his looks, he was tall. He was not looking friendly but tries to be which I was not quiet comfortable with. I managed to answer all my questions correctly and I was giving my student ID card. With this I would be able to access any of my belongings. I went straight to my locker and collected my uniforms which I put on immediately.

I met with Mandy who was talking to a few friends of hers

"Mandy" I waved at her and she called me over. I went and joined her and her friends.

"Hey guy meet my cousin Whitney and Whitney meet my friends Jaden and pearl" she introduced us to each other.

"Hi" her friends greeted

"Wow! Mandy, your coz is so beautiful" pearl said while giving me a tight hug. I think I like her, she's nice,caring and beautiful. Her cheek where as soft like that of a baby's and she had cute round eyes.

"Indeed" Jaden said confirming what pearl said. His also very handsome. With cute eyes, lips, nose and body structure.

"Ok guys come on let's go to the hall"while I kept on staring at the both of them in front of me, Mandy interrupted. She warned me not to be late to the hall meetings.

While we where all sitted waiting for the voice of the unknown to be spoken, three good looking boys entered. Everyone where amazed and happy as they arrived and where raining praises on them except Mandy and my new friends.

" Pervert" she said,sighed and threw away her face. So do Jaden and pearl. I wonder why they don't like such people who where like angels who had fallen from the sky.