CHAPTER 1(moving away)

Whitney's POV
Sitted in our one room apartment deep in thought. Seeing mom and aunt discussing about me moving away to go live with aunt was on thing I never wanted to hear. I was sitted on the old soft couch facing the television while mom and aunt where sitted at the wooden dinner set a few steps away from me. I listened to their conversation attentively. Aunt who was beautifully dressed in a long sleeveless blue gown, black heels,with black purse on her right hand and her long black bone straight wig which added more to her beauty. She wore a slight makeover and her red pouty lips where looking so sharp as she discussed with mom. Mom on the other hand was also very beautiful but she was already stressed out.

Things where hard for mom, having able to cope with the four of us all by herself was really tough. I was only five years old when dad died and now it has been Elven years since dad died. I was just sixteen, I was moving to go stay with aunt Pat in city X. Mom assured that things will be fine and that city X was a big city and I could make it there. I knew mom wasn't deceiving me, I trusted her with my life and was going to go. I began to pack up my luggage. I was leaving early tomorrow morning. I slept early so I would wake up on time.

I wore a white t-shirt and black bom short with my black loafers shoes. I put slight makeup on and carried by red hand bag. I was sitted on the bed waiting for aunt Pat to come home from the hotel she logded , so we can start our journey to city X .

****
The next morning, I woke up said my prayers and got ready for the journey. Aunt said it was quiet a distance so we have to leave early to get there early. I waved everyone good bye and entered the car. Mr John drove aunt and I to the airport. I was gonna miss my family but it's for the better. I prayed for a better life in city X to make my mom proud.

We have just landed at the airport and only seeing the atmosphere, I was like 'oh my gosh'. City X was very beautiful, people there are lovely and polite. The buildings around where fantastic. Aunt took me to the ice cream stand opposite us then we boarded a cab to our apartment. I was astonished by what I saw and I wish things continue to go well.